Adult Beverage and Light

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to start a flashlight version of one of my favorite threads on EDCForums; "Adult Beverage and Knife".

So let's see what you're drinking and shining!

I'll start things off; Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter in a Hydroflask True Pint and a Prometheus AlphaVN (Ready-Made w/ XM-L2 4500k and DriverVN):
cb580766f1d7e34977c72cddf23ac844.jpg

Last edited:

ewhenn

Newly Enlightened
EHotodW.jpg

A bottle of Eagle Rare Kentucky Bourbon
Ardbeg Ten
Basil Hayden Kentucky Bourbon

A just arrived (within 3 days) Nitecore MT10A light with a pair of 14500 IMR cells.

The Ardbeg Ten is to celebrate the birth of the wife's and my first child. He's due tomorrow, 1/14/2016, but will likely be a bit late. I don't do the cigar thing, so I'll celebrate with the guys by having a couple good glasses of whiskey with them instead.

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
EHotodW.jpg

A bottle of Eagle Rare Kentucky Bourbon
Ardbeg Ten
Basil Hayden Kentucky Bourbon

A just arrived (within 3 days) Nitecore MT10A light with a pair of 14500 IMR cells.

The Ardbeg Ten is to celebrate the birth of the wife's and my first child. He's due tomorrow, 1/14/2016, but will likely be a bit late. I don't do the cigar thing, so I'll celebrate with the guys by having a couple good glasses of whiskey with them instead.
That's awesome and congratulations! Thanks for adding to the thread with a very special post!

nbp

Flashaholic
Turtle, how do you like your hydroflask pint? I have one of their water bottles and I like it and was thinking of grabbing one of the pint glasses. I have like 2 dozen glass pints already, but they're not insulated...

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
IMG_20160113_232901528.jpg

FENIX E25UE
FENIX PD40
FENIX TK75 with Ext.
not shown my EDC FENIX PD35 TAC

Booze Plenty of Laphroigs all opened and currently being sampled
Lagavulin 16 distillery edition missing recently thrown out empty bottle of Lagavulin 16 yr old ( My favorite )
in the back 2 Johnnie Walkers 2 Taliskers and a hand ful plus of others.

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Turtle, how do you like your hydroflask pint? I have one of their water bottles and I like it and was thinking of grabbing one of the pint glasses. I have like 2 dozen glass pints already, but they're not insulated...
I love it! The True Pint was the first Hydro Flask I bought. Then I got a coffee mug each for me and my wife and a water bottle each for me and my wife. I rarely drink out of non-Hydro Flasks now haha. The pint glass keeps your beer within a few degrees of original temperature even if you nurse it for an hour or more. It's amazingly awesome. I got my brother's each a stainless steel one for Christmas and they gave it a rave review as well.

Pull the trigger!

nbp

Flashaholic
Awesome! Thanks for the first hand experience. I'll have to snag one. And a few pics of some drinks for this cool thread. :)