Fenix TK-10, where do I get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
So...I'm after an old flashlight! I'm trying to find a Fenix TK-10! It's for a friend who only want exactly that version!

Anyone know where I can find one?

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
Well it would have to be second-hand as I can't see any vendor selling them. I have a TK10, it was one of my first lights that got me into this hobby, it's a good six years old, has a few marks on it and doesn't seem to give it's full output. The high/low mode does work though. If you or your friend are good at refurbishing lights you can have mine. Maybe it just needs a good cleaning and fresh batteries, i'm never going to use mine anymore anyway. If you want a (most likely) better quality one check here, it's a Dutch "ebay" kind of site. That's the only one I found here.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Well it would have to be second-hand as I can't see any vendor selling them. I have a TK10, it was one of my first lights that got me into this hobby, it's a good six years old, has a few marks on it and doesn't seem to give it's full output. The high/low mode does work though. If you or your friend are good at refurbishing lights you can have mine. Maybe it just needs a good cleaning and fresh batteries, i'm never going to use mine anymore anyway. If you want a (most likely) better quality one check here, it's a Dutch "ebay" kind of site. That's the only one I found here.

Yes second hand is no problem as long as has all the parts, clip, grip ring.
Do you think you could take some pictures of it? Think she's gonna paint it anyway. Use it as prop or something from some tv serie :)

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
Yes second hand is no problem as long as has all the parts, clip, grip ring.
Do you think you could take some pictures of it? Think she's gonna paint it anyway. Use it as prop or something from some tv serie :)

I should have the clip somewhere but i'm probably not going to ever find it after i've moved rooms. (The light looks better without clip anyway imo :p ) Here are some pictures of it:

20160115_1258131_zps2xsynlem.jpg

20160115_1258241_zps91dihcwv.jpg

20160115_1258491_zpszjndxucj.jpg

20160115_1258041_zpsscgwiazu.jpg

When on high it seems like there's really bad PMW or something. Almost unnoticable flickering but you still notice it (hard to explain), on low you don't notice it though.
I'm never gonna use it anymore so if you like it shoot me a pm and i'll send it your way.

ncgrass

Enlightened
My tk10 is what got me into lights as well. It's in perfect condition as it was a shelf queen. If it didn't have so much sentimental value I might consider offering it to another one day. Best of luck finding one!

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
It's a word now lol...thanks.

Spell check likes 'minty-er' but it had a red line under the 'er'. I like the way you spelled it better.
A right click, add to dictionary and so it is...at least on this guys laptop.

Haha yeah it kinda sounds nice in my opinion. Language changes overtime so why not make up words myself :p
I really should change my settings to the English spell-check function because on my end pretty much every word has red lines under them :rolleyes:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^^ well your English is good.

I used the word 'mintier' twice after reading this.
Asked the wife to get some 'mintier' toothpaste next time, then asked my son if he wanted to swap an even 'mintier' part onto his car while we have it apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.