Yet two more titanium flashlights from Jetbeam.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
24k plated titanium lights from Jetbeam? That came out of nowhere. At least Jetbeam is releasing some new models which is good.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally, I would like to see these titanium lights in just a plain finish (not this "bling" gold plating). Not really sure what market they are trying to tap into.

Heavy

Newly Enlightened
Personally, I would like to see these titanium lights in just a plain finish (not this "bling" gold plating). Not really sure what market they are trying to tap into.

My thoughts exactly. I would like the AA version but not with that finish.

Steel, titanium, black, gun metal gray, drab brown, drab green, drab drab...drab anything but bling.

Brett H

Newly Enlightened
Beware of 24K plating. My experience with other 24K plated items is plating is so micro-thin due to cost, thus the plating eventually peels off. Not sure, but it would seem that the heating and cooling of the light would increase the likelihood of this happening.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kinda neat. I may be a player on the AAA. I always like that Jetbeam goes out there from time to time for that unique look.

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
What an odd choice of plating. My wedding band looks like a scratched up mess so unless they're lacquering them I don't see how these lights aren't going to be covered in titanium-colored scratches in no time. They'll probably look amazing on a shelf but as an EDC user it seems like a strange choice. Interested to hear from anyone who gets one.

Coup de Grace

Newly Enlightened
What an odd choice of plating. My wedding band looks like a scratched up mess so unless they're lacquering them I don't see how these lights aren't going to be covered in titanium-colored scratches in no time. They'll probably look amazing on a shelf but as an EDC user it seems like a strange choice. Interested to hear from anyone who gets one.
Hopefully, "Limited Edition" means that there are regular ones will not have coatings.

easilyled

Flashaholic
As others have said above, the plating puts me off completely.

It sounds insane to coat a perfectly nice, durable and classy metal with a coating that is likely to scratch very easily and then to show a different color underneath.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gold plating does not look good. Shouldn't it be shiny? The style of the light is really uninspired. This is fugly.