• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Liteflux LF3XT Warm White

Flucero28

Enlightened
Here for sale is a Liteflux LF3XT in excellent condition, with clip. I have re-flowed a brand new genuine cree XRE warm white emitter to the original PCB, replacing the original cool white XRE that had a purple tint. Arctic alumina was used for proper heat transfer. I would estimate the tint to be 3250 to 3500K, but to my eye closer to 3500k with a slightly rosy hue. Absolutely beautiful tint.

This sale includes :

The light with wire clip installed, original wooden box, original instruction book, original spare o-rings, original tub of grease.

I will also include the following extras:

Spare clip-less tail switch, spare wire clip, original liteflux tail switch disassembly tool.

All items are in excellent shape, as you can see in the photos. Paypal payment only please within 24 hours of receiving an "Ill take it". Price includes US priority shipping with $50 worth of insurance. If you would like additional insurance coverage or expedited shipping the extra costs will be the buyers responsibility. I will consider international shipping at the buyers cost. Any other questions please feel free to ask, I am certain the buyer will be pleased with this item.

Asking $195 but Will consider reasonable offers as well as trades. Let me know what you've got. I'm having a hard time uploading pics, will upload them when I get home. This is also posted on panjo so there are pics of it there in the meantime, OR I Can Email pics upon request, [email protected].

Got Pics attached finally.

Frank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
GLWYS!:twothumbs

One question, why did this not catch on like the lf2xt? Is the same exact light but with a smaller power source??

Curious