Need 19mm replacement glass lens

BruPri

Newly Enlightened
I have a Jetbeam Element E3P that has a cracked lens. I've measured it but would like confirmation that it is indeed a 19mm lens if someone knows. I've searched online but not many places carry this, any suggestions on where I might purchase?

Thanks much,
Bruce

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
there are options out there. Search UCL lens and go through the results. If you measured it at 19mm then go with it. I would also measure the lens thickness as well. Last thing you need is to find a good 19mm lens that turns out to be paper thin or 3mm thick..

BruPri

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I guess I need to do that, thing is, the lens is shattered but still in place, when I remove the bezel, it will surely be simply shards but you're right, gotta know the thickness.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have always used kaidomain for my lenses, they have a large selection.

BruPri

Newly Enlightened
Thanks all! I put in a query to the company to see if they know the actual diameter of the lens I need, I measured the opening and it's about 19mm, maybe just under 20mm and Flashlightlens.com only lists 18mm and 20mm so I hope to hear from them soon.

BruPri

Newly Enlightened
Awesome service from Chris Maier at Flashlightlens.com, he even added the 19mm size option on their website so I could order the exact one I need!

Latest posts