2016 Surefire product video

FPSRelic

Enlightened
It's here if anyone's interested:

Looks like the Minimus gets a much needed upgrade to 300 lumens. I was hoping that the removal of a lot of lights from their site would herald the introduction of new replacements, but sadly it doesn't look to be the case.

Pilotodude

Newly Enlightened
Phew. I'm glad I didn't get the Peacekeeper last month; now I see a USB Peacekeeper model's on the way!

Ohhhhh... Daddy like. :faint:

I'm going to have to look into maybe getting one of these. I absolutely love my Streamlight Strion HL LED, but I do not pack it on the road because the bulky charger. That said charger mounted perfectly in my truck though. It's always there and ready if needed.

I am really liking the idea of the USB charge so I don't have to lug a charger with me when I travel. I can plug this into the same port my Ipad charges in (I have a 12a). Better yet... A simple user interface with no STUPID disco-light BS that I'll NEVER use.

Going to have to really think this one over.

kj2

Flashaholic
Nice that SF added an USB port on the P1R. But a rubber cover? Wonder how long that will last..

Pilotodude

Newly Enlightened
Nice that SF added an USB port on the P1R. But a rubber cover? Wonder how long that will last..

Valid point. I "assume" the rubber cover will be user replaceable... If not, that will surely factor in to me considering one. I see the pros and cons.. I'll at least wait and see some user reviews before I make a decision.