New Flashlights listed on Armytek's website!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
The Grizzly looks sweet and its equipped with the new Cree MT-G2.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
I guess the fact that it is listed on their site that these lights will actually exist. Let's see how they match up.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to sound like a let down, but those are showing the "being prepared for production" thing. The Griz has been like that for almost a year.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to sound like a let down, but those are showing the "being prepared for production" thing. The Griz has been like that for almost a year.
Ha-ha thanks for the heads up. Just noticed it recently though so lets see [emoji3]

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
Ah ok did some research. Jeez these light were announced as far back as 2013.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
oy vey! If any maker needs to totally revamp their website its AT. The Grizzly is old tech before its even released as are the other two models. I may have just gotten my 3rd AT in the excellent Viking Pro but AT needs many more new models. Its not like AT doesnt make enough profit to design some new winners let alone bring their awful and misleading website up to the level of Fenix and NC's websites. Hell a couple of friends of mine are web designers and would have the AT site rocking properly in a few days

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
This is too funny lol!!! But yeah jeez cmon Armytek!!! Update that website and get that weirdo off your front page. Your competitors websites are 100 times better.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Super NOOB!!!!

I hope you realize I was making fun of Armytek's false claim there. I owned one of the first MT-G2 lights in the Eagletac SX25L3 when it first came out well over a year ago and have had two others since that time as well.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
I hope you realize I was making fun of Armytek's false claim there. I owned one of the first MT-G2 lights in the Eagletac SX25L3 when it first came out well over a year ago and have had two others since that time as well.
Yes sir I totally do [emoji4]

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
Yes sir I totally do [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.