Mal-fire, Sure-koff?

Fred S

Newly Enlightened
So I got one of those $35 incandescent Surefire 6P's from Jeff Bezos, and added a M61 from Gene. You end up with a upgrade 6P for just about the same price as a stock 6p LED.

Bueno

Pilotodude

Newly Enlightened
Guilty! I just bought five of those 6Ps the other day when they were down to $33 a piece. Yes, the prices going back up as there appears to be a demand. Also, I'm not sure how many of those new ones are still sitting around.

Now... [Tinfoil hat on] I wonder if SF is going to buy out Gene one of these days. Just buy out the competition to eliminate it. Starbucks Coffee wrote the book on that one. [/tin foil hat off].

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I bought 12 between mid december and new years day. Gave away 8.

Also have a small hoarde of G2's.

There are still a ton or two out there as millions were made. But there was a window of opportunity to pick up some mighty fine lights for clearance prices.

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guilty! I just bought five of those 6Ps the other day when they were down to $33 a piece. Yes, the prices going back up as there appears to be a demand. Also, I'm not sure how many of those new ones are still sitting around.

Now... [Tinfoil hat on] I wonder if SF is going to buy out Gene one of these days. Just buy out the competition to eliminate it. Starbucks Coffee wrote the book on that one. [/tin foil hat off].

A cold shiver just ran down my spine.
P

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been around hear a long time and this is the first time I have ever seen the two names combined like that. Hilarious man. Lol.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wonder if Gene actually help increase SF sales? I know, I wouldn't have probably bought all the 6 & 9Ps I did, if I couldn't stuff a Gene in there.