SunwayLED        

Thread: Spare battery tubes to swap between EA11 and EC11 ?

Flashaholic*

Default Spare battery tubes to swap between EA11 and EC11 ?

Nitecore, Is there any chance you will sell EA11 and EC11 battery tubes on their own so you can swap between using 123 and AA size batteries? ( Or 16340 and 14500's if you prefer). I understand the heads on both are the same and would fit both battery tubes.

I have two EA11's and would love to be able to swap one to fit 16340 cells on occasion.

Default Re: Spare battery tubes to swap between EA11 and EC11 ?

Yes the head of the EC11 and EA11 is the same (except for the imprint). Not sure if the factory plans to release the tube+tail cap as accessory though. We will check with them.

I have the EA11 and it will be great to be able to switch battery tubes between the EA11 and EC11, that's why I like my Olight Transformer Set with the TC15 and TC10 switchable tubes. C'mon Nitecore, you can do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    Nitecore, Is there any chance you will sell EA11 and EC11 battery tubes on their own so you can swap between using 123 and AA size batteries? ( Or 16340 and 14500's if you prefer). I understand the heads on both are the same and would fit both battery tubes.

I have two EA11's and would love to be able to swap one to fit 16340 cells on occasion.

And spare battery tubes for the MT10C & MT10A too! Heck, the MT20C & MT20A tubes would also be very cool.