No power outage yet

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you still have power. Sane here. It's hard to tell how much snow we have with all the wind blowing everything around but it might be getting close to a couple feet now.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL I'm near Cleveland and for once we aren't in the path of icy destruction. Hmm.... I actually see blue skies outside. Of course now that I said that in 3 days we'll get tons of snow and ice :)

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL I'm near Cleveland and for once we aren't in the path of icy destruction. Hmm.... I actually see blue skies outside. Of course now that I said that in 3 days we'll get tons of snow and ice :)

Martin, you should know better than to mention when we have good weather....

i hope all of you on the east coast stay safe and warm. It's just snow, it'll melt soon enough.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking there's at least a 20+ here. Just took a walk to the local greasy spoon and got some eats. It's crazy out there. Gotta love some White Rose though!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking there's at least a 20+ here. Just took a walk to the local greasy spoon and got some eats. It's crazy out there. Gotta love some White Rose though!

I have to wait a few more hours before I tallion village opens I am NOT going any farther than that

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Martin, you should know better than to mention when we have good weather....

i hope all of you on the east coast stay safe and warm. It's just snow, it'll melt soon enough.

lol yeah!