Olight - Shot Show 2016 - New lights

olemil

Newly Enlightened
Great!! I've been waiting for Marshall to post a video from the Shot Show. Thank you for posting it Kj2!!!!

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the looks of everything I saw except for the new pistol light. What's the point in having a light laser combo if you have to press both buttons at the same time? Why is it not press one button? If they want to give the option of light, laser, light/laser then put a discreet switch on it or a programming function like Veridian has. I also hope they have neutral tint options, that is the only thing that keeps me from buying an Olight.

ven

Flashaholic
Liking the variable output on the soda can , other than that its similar to other can type lights. The x9 looks pretty awesome, this fan has my interest but knowing what kind of mah the battery pack has too. Really like it, however i am sure it will be the best part of $400....

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Liking the variable output on the soda can , other than that its similar to other can type lights. The x9 looks pretty awesome, this fan has my interest but knowing what kind of mah the battery pack has too. Really like it, however i am sure it will be the best part of $400....
Ven, You didn't really need that second kidney did you?

Since when did Olight pay Vinh to build lights for them?

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing: kidney! I have no arms and legs too, I operate what lights I have by rolling to them and pushing switches with my chin!

Its defo a 20k vinh light......but with the mass, should be good in higher modes:D

Chaitanya

Banned
I personally found Foursevens lights the most interesting from Shot show. Bluetooth and App based control are really interesting features that might be really useful.

wolfgaze

Enlightened
Wish we could have seen a close up of the S1A.... Definitely interested...

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
:laughing: kidney! I have no arms and legs too, I operate what lights I have by rolling to them and pushing switches with my chin!

Its defo a 20k vinh light......but with the mass, should be good in higher modes:D

Sounds more like some sort of imalent .........

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
That first light l5 was it ? Looks like the 26650 r40 but with 3000 lumens . I like that ! Good to see the new soda lights too, all look pretty rugged.

texas cop

Enlightened
I like the L5 pro format. 26650 running a single LED at 3000 lumens. Still small enough to be a belt light or car light with the base charger.

Last edited:

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight interview: The L5 looks like a single 26650-sized light but with 3000 lumens? Is it an overdriven XHP50? The head looks a bit small - maybe a flooder.

Armytek interview: an 1x18650/XHP50 headlight putting out 1600 lumens OTF! wow.

Last edited:

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not over driven on that led , its a lot for the light size battery combo so itl be the usual step down to 1500? Affair. Im happy with that though !
Acebeam have a 2000 lumen 1x18650 headlamp....... I have asked them to put that in a tac light..........

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L5 Pro looks like a wall of light in a small package.

Last edited:

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do we know for sure if the L5 Pro is 1x26650? I agree it looks like the right size but I didn't see the battery complement stated in the video but maybe I missed it.

rkub

Newly Enlightened
I'm really liking that gun light/laser. Really wish there was a gun light with a triple inside...lol

Latest posts