Mods I'd like to have

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mods I\'d like to have

I'd like to have a headlamp made by McGizmo. Titanium fittings for lightweight and strength. Interchangable heads. Waterproof. Waterproof cable runs down to belt pack that holds 4x123 tubular power pack with variable switch. Would use any McLux/E2x head or other heads in conjunction with a titanium E2C. Heck, maybe even an MN15/MN16/N2 Turbo head.

How about the rest of you fellahs?

Britt

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Re: Mods I\'d like to have

BC0311,
You've got the right idea. How about a headlamp that can take the McLux & E series heads but in addition to 4x123 on your belt have different battery packs that fit on the back of your head that hold 2xAA, 4AA, 1x123, 2x123. That way you could use AAs that also interchange with GPS and other gear as well as NiMH, alkaline, lithium. IMHO being able to use NiMH would make it much more useful for purposes other than camping/backpacking. Then being able to use 123s would make it possible(or easier) to standardize on 123s when that is called for.

If this had interchangeable heads and battery packs it would be very versatile.

We really need a quality headlamp.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

oh oh oh!

larry's cr2! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Hey Lathe Monkey,

Leave my CR2 outta this. Want him lookin' like Tilk with a circular scar burned into his forhead? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, that sounds even better, Hoghead.

Wow, Rothy, that would be really cool. Talk about a tiny and powerful headlamp.

Larry, it took me a minute to get it, SG1, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

Latest posts