Has Peak LED Solutions gone under?

williaty

Newly Enlightened
8 days ago, I ordered my wife a Peak Eiger via their website. The web page gave me a transaction ID and my PayPal account has been debited. I've received no order confirmation email, no shipping email, no backorder notice. Email to their server bounces. I called both their toll-free number and their local number today and didn't get an answer after 10 rings on each line.

Does anyone know if they've gone under or are otherwise experiencing problems that would cause them to go dark?

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know that about six days ago Robyn said she would be out of town for a week and not responding to emails. It is a small operation, so when she is away, perhaps there isn't anyone else to fill her role. I wouldn't be concerned if I were you.

scout24

Flashaholic
I believe Bob at RMSK is still selling their lights. His web page says nothing about them going under. I don't think I'd call him directly and ask, since you didn't purchase through him. Their communication has been an issue in the past, but I believe you're in good hands. If not, Paypal has your back...

williaty

Newly Enlightened
I believe Bob at RMSK is still selling their lights. His web page says nothing about them going under. I don't think I'd call him directly and ask, since you didn't purchase through him. Their communication has been an issue in the past, but I believe you're in good hands. If not, Paypal has your back...

Wait, so ordering though the PeakLEDsolutions.net website isn't actually ordering through the company that makes the lights?

scout24

Flashaholic
RMSK sells their lights. He's on the east coast, Peak is in Arizona. They physically build them, and Bob offers them for sale. He sells some TnC lights, also. I am not well versed on the business arrangement, I was just offering some comfort in knowing one of their biggest sellers makes no mention of there being an issue with production...

williaty

Newly Enlightened
I got a contact today, finally. He doesn't know why I hadn't gotten email but you guys were right about the vacation. So it's all good.