Inova X1 DOES have holster......

TimeTraveller

Newly Enlightened
I've bought one, though I returned it today. Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent light, but I normally use lights for camping or self defense, and this one is not very suitable for both situations. I have to admit, that this is a very efficient map-reading lights, and very suitable for backstage drama staff. It could also be a real spotlight for effects if the drama stage is not too huge. ^^

Anyway, in Houston's Fry's, I've discovered one interesting stuff: all black X1s have holster, while all silver X1s don't have holster... Since I've seen posts saying about having holster or not, I guess this is the answer... however why Inova only puts holster for black X1s?!?!?

Side notes: I've also got my Inretect 2AA today. Brighter than my X5T!!! It's getting warm with my 2 Energizer Lithium AA batteries, though.

Danosaurus

Newly Enlightened
Hmm I was at Sport Chalet today and they had silver ones with holster. I bought my silver x-1 at Fry's with no holster. I'm thinking about contacting Inova to see if I can get one.

browntown

Newly Enlightened
let me know what they say, it must be a new thing for them, and maybe they'll be hip and help out those who bought one in 2003.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
IMHO, it seems not to be X1 colour question /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Here mine with included holster, bought in the U.K !

X1.jpg

TimeTraveller

Newly Enlightened
the one I've seen is quite different... the part holding the flashlight itself is almost the same as X5T's one, however it does not have an extended loop; the loop is right on the body, not on top.

i7r7

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering, it looks suspiciously like the X5t holster.... plus it looks about the same size, since the X1 is very small compared to the holster.

Jeff