Foursevens PK Knight and Paladin Reviews?

tonkem

Enlightened
I am looking for a runtime chart and beamshots for the Foursevens PK Knight/Paladin. I see the light has been out since last November, but I don't see any reviews with beamshots, runtime charts, etc.

I would also like to see a photo of the Knight next to a Zebralight Sc32, for size comparison.

Thanks all :)

AussieRanga

Enlightened
IMO the light looks like a joke and seems like nothing more than a cash grab.

Modes are garbage for me (and many others by the sounds of it)

Kinda like Mazda paying Ferrari to help come up with a car design then using "Designed by Ferrari" as a major selling point. Yes I know who PK is. No I don't give a stuff that your light was influenced by him.

I own over 10 4Sevens lights but have not been interested in anything new since the last run of NW Quarks. This light wont change anything about that..

rkub

Newly Enlightened
I kinda like the look of it... Seems a little gimmicky but I like that... I'd also like to see some of that info...

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMO the light looks like a joke and seems like nothing more than a cash grab.

Modes are garbage for me (and many others by the sounds of it)

Kinda like Mazda paying Ferrari to help come up with a car design then using "Designed by Ferrari" as a major selling point. Yes I know who PK is. No I don't give a stuff that your light was influenced by him.

I own over 10 4Sevens lights but have not been interested in anything new since the last run of NW Quarks. This light wont change anything about that..

Tell us what you really think................I have 2 and like them very much. Perhaps a Yowie whizzed in your Wheaties? :p

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
I just stumbled upon the light and think it looks unique. Would love to see a proper review! Anyone point me to one? Ive been off CPF for a while now and am surprised to not see any reviews on a light several months old... Whats up?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Well I said what I said.

After reading the reddit review it seems as though I'd have to take a night school class to learn how to operate the darn thing. Seriously, I got half way through the 'pic 7' paragraph and said "never mind".

Sorry PK, but in combat I'd be dead, sent home in a casket and have 12 shots of the 21 guns salute over before I figure out how to turn it off...

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I really did consider this one for quite some time.

It's probably a great flashlight.
I just don't dig on the interface.

Nobody did anything wrong here imo. But it's kinda like some people like yellow cars. Some do not. Aint the car makers fault.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I read PK's words on his social media site and it all made sense.
Not complicated at all. If only I'd seen that first I would not have made those other comments.

My appologies Mr. Kim.

To Capt Spaulding: I let my alligator mouth over ride my canary brain on this one. It's another one of those genious things PK did that makes perfect sense once you understand what he was doing.

So disregard anything I say as I'm still trying to figure which side is A on a double sided DVD.... then there's that whole electric carving knife thing...

Last edited: