If you own a Fenix TK75 or Nitecore TM16...You'll like this...w/PICS

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
After a ton of searching, buying, and trying, I've finally found a solution. And it has quickly become my favorite flashlight accessory.

Lens Hoodie (made in the USA) by LensCoat.

Protects the front lens from dirt, dust, snow, scratches, and impact. Made of Neoprene, it has a tapered design and stretches over the front of the light. The size and fit are absolutely perfect. For added protection, there's a reinforced removable front lens protection disc on the inside.

Great for lights that get used hard and tossed around. With the TK75 2015, we use the lock-out function before putting on the Hoodie. Last night we tossed the TK75 2015 (with Hoodie) behind the seat of our RTV and hit the snowy trails for a few hours. It was a great peace of mind knowing the bezel and lens were protected.

Perfect for the times when a bag or padded case are just too bulky. Although now I'm leaning towards abandoning padded cases and only using these.

If you own a TK75, TK75 2015, TM16, TM16GT, or any other big light, I guarantee you'll love it. We purchased ours from Amazon.

LensCoat_1_zpstsjftcqy.jpg

1065906c-600a-4ae5-8816-e97b96316d98_zpsplwyywji.jpg

Attachments

• LensCoat_1.jpg
    LensCoat_1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 249
  • LensCoat_2.jpg
    LensCoat_2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: If you own a Fenix TK75 or Nitecore TM16 ... I guarantee you will like this! ..w/

Very cool. Much more convenient than storing the light in a bulky case.

Seems like there should be an option for the the front panel to be made of nomex or some other heat/fire retardant material just in case it got turned on. Neoprene might melt!

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Re: If you own a Fenix TK75 or Nitecore TM16 ... I guarantee you will like this! ..w/

I have a similar thing on my fishing reels. What size did you order? Good idea...

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a similar thing on my fishing reels. What size did you order? Good idea...

Thanks guys.

Small fits perfect. We also ordered the x-Small, but that was too small.

The Realtree Max4 HD camo runs about $5 more than black, but it sure looks cool!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice, I would most defiantly listen to GeoBruin, and manually lock out that TK75. Too easy to bump buttons. Then you got, at minimum, a neoprene BBQ.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice, I would most defiantly listen to GeoBruin, and manually lock out that TK75.

Thanks!

We do lock it out. I mentioned that in the original post.

With the TK75 2015, we use the lock-out function before putting on the Hoodie.

Last edited:

Omega73

Newly Enlightened

Comment deleted, answered above. Thanks!

gyzmo2002

Enlightened

Thanks guys.

Small fits perfect. We also ordered the x-Small, but that was too small.

The Realtree Max4 HD camo runs about $5 more than black, but it sure looks cool!

Thank you. I'm thinking to order it.

erict18650

Newly Enlightened

That is pretty neat. Has anyone ever found a decent bag for the TM16GT?

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a great idea for rough use! I'm pretty gentle with mine so I probably won't buy one, but I really like the idea for when you really depend on it. Thanks for sharing!

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is pretty neat. Has anyone ever found a decent bag for the TM16GT?
Check the TM16GT review thread in this forum. I know there is at least one mentioned.

It's not a bag, but I found a very nice holster sold by HKEquipment on Ebay. It has Acebeam on the flap, but works fine. Unfortunately, they seem to have sold any of those they had, and I don't like the looks of the current one they are selling nearly as well.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's pretty cool. I'll have to remember this if I ever get a TK75.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is pretty neat...

Nice find. I just got one. Thanks for the tip!

That's a great idea for rough use...Thanks for sharing!

That's pretty cool. I'll have to remember this if I ever get a TK75.

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words.

There's a guy in W. Poland that makes beautiful leather holsters for the TK75.

Pics are midway down the page.

http://www.piwnia.pl/galeria/pochwy/

Last edited: