Mid range USB rechargeable flashlight

7hns

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone help recommend a decent flashlight in the $30-$60 range that can be charged via microusb? Nothing crazy, in the 500-900 lumen range. Just looking primarily for reliability and safety which is why I'm a little concerned with some of the more inexpensive brands I've found on amazon.

HsinHung.Yu

Newly Enlightened
"Klarus" AR10, a little over budget but gives 1080 ANSI Lumens and maximum beam distance of 220 meters.

Getflashed

Newly Enlightened
"Klarus" AR10, a little over budget but gives 1080 ANSI Lumens and maximum beam distance of 220 meters.

The AR10 was my favourite light for a while.. But the the twist head on mine has become faulty after just couple of months of use... Hopefully it's just mine.

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
Sunwayman C23C, decent interface quick access to 3 modes and a very useful beam. I don't know if it was luck but I have two, one of each color and they are both nice neutral tints with large clean hot spots.

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nightcore MH20 NW...compact size, great output. It's quite a bit over your budget of $60 at about ~$90 on Amazon, but if you go to the Group Buys forum, I believe that there's a group buy for it going right now, for an awesome price!

Latest posts