Torch on belt options (pics please)

Jason Liddell

Newly Enlightened
I've tried to search for threads here on carry options on belt. I haven't had much luck.

I would like to see how you carry your torch on your belt. There must be some good options out there.

very interested in those who carry larger torches around the 200mm (8inch or little less) in length. However keen to see all options.

Ideally I would like on front of belt that goes with length of belt no perpendicular to it, something secure but quick release

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a couple of the Nite Ize Lite Holster Stretch, and they work well for lights with 1" diameter bodies. I tested fit with a D cell Mag Lite, and it also fit reasonably well.

Jason Liddell

Newly Enlightened
I've got a couple of the Nite Ize Lite Holster Stretch, and they work well for lights with 1" diameter bodies. I tested fit with a D cell Mag Lite, and it also fit reasonably well.

Thanks, read some other reviews on this too, i think this is what I'll be getting unless I see better options from others on here

MX421

Enlightened
Depends on what you have. I generally use the pouches with a velcro strap over the top. Mine is a Jetbeam brand (Jetbeam Small Holster for BC20 BA10 PC20), but I've had them tear up and hang loose on the belt. Luckily they are very cheap and easy to replace (under $5). I got mine from Battery Junction for $2.

For my Armytek lights, they include a larger, but similar holster. BTW, all of them are bezel down.

CLHC

Flashaholic
I've been "sporting" this Nite Ize Lite Holster Stretch:

AdsvaGAl.jpg
NTCpYsll.jpg

MzebbZsl.jpg
x1TjG6pl.jpg

It does what it was intended for quite nicely. While it does rotate to one's personal preference such as horizontal carry, I prefer this straight up and down mode.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
the possibilities are endless. From the holster a light comes with to custom kydex and leather...not to mention the several holsters Maxpedition makes

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I run two Hogo holsters and two different Surefire rigs. One of the SF is the velcro the other is the plastic quick draw open top style. I will try and take some pics soon.
AOTH Art Of the Hide made some nice rigs.