Different Colored EDC Lights?

Corysxj88

Newly Enlightened
So just like with my knives, I like some color choices when it comes to my lights.
I am not looking for colors like red or green or blue... but I came across this light..
http://www.batteryjunction.com/sunwayman-t26c-opt.html

The size of the light, the color choices, the lumens, is perfect...the only problem is the lack of a tail switch.

Anyone know of any other companies that make lights comparable to this size and lumens output and have colors similar to this particular light?
I really love the champagne and grey color.

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
Acebeam EC35 is a 1 x 18650 with tailswitch in black, tan and green anodized, but now their website is kaput...

MX421

Enlightened
Convoy S2 has a few colors, plus its pretty cheap, but i see those are not the colors you are looking for... You can get a short tube for running it with a RCR123.

Zebralight colors are unique to that brand, but they are all the same within any given model year pretty much.

Surefire has a few color options.

I've seen some Malkoffs with different colors, but they are limited edition.

Olight has a few colors (black, titanium, and a limit copper) in their S1, some of the other models have two Titanium colors as well as the black.

Other than that, most of the options other than black are the titanium and other metal colors. Titanium comes with a prety high cost as well...