• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire U2 modded with XP-L, bored body(18650), and glow SF logo - No Longer Available

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire U2 modded with XP-L, bored body(18650), and glow SF logo - No Longer Available

Surefire U2 modded with XP-L, bored body(18650), and glow SF logo

This is one of those SF U2 lights that had an insane amount of loctite and no amount of heat and force was going to open it up. In the end the bite marks on the head and under the control ring are the results to get this modded.

The body is bored to use 18650 batteries, and I have add some glow to the SF button as seen in the picture. I have added the character marks so you don't have to.

The light functions perfectly, has a nice v6, XP-L for about 450 to 500 lumens, nice neutral tint, machined 1mm copper shim under aluminum mcpcb for that perfect beam profile, and includes two 18650 batteries.

List Date: 1/30/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Surefire U2 modded with XP-L, bored body(18650), and glow SF logo
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Re: WTS:Surefire U2 modded with XP-L, bored body(18650), and glow SF logo

Honestly, this is a fantastic deal for a modded / updated 18650-capable U2 'user'.
If I didn't already have one, this would be perfect candidate and would most likely look pretty good after a few minutes with a black 'Sharpie' marker. :)

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Honestly, this is a fantastic deal for a modded / updated 18650-capable U2 'user'.
If I didn't already have one, this would be perfect candidate and would most likely look pretty good after a few minutes with a black 'Sharpie' marker. :)

Thanks!

I would have done that myself but wanted to show this light exactly as it is.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I been trying not to buy this since last night... I can't hold out

I'll take it!!

LOL!

PM sent!

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold pending funds.