Have You Heard/Seen/Used Sidewinder Ti-Tri

CLHC

Flashaholic
Saw this person's "test" on said product's fuel efficiency versus HIGH HEAT output (speed of bringing to boil).

When out and about for a period of time, what matters most in one's cooking? Efficiency or immediacy? As always, Your Methods May Vary accordingly so.

nbp

Flashaholic
I guess it depends on the scenario. If you are only ever on the trail for two or three days, you probably won't have to worry about running out of fuel and the convenience of fast boiling might be preferred. For longer outings or situations where every ounce counts, you might be very concerned about how much fuel you are carrying/using and want something very efficient. Personally, I just want it fast as there is little chance of running out of fuel on 2-3 day hikes for me.

CLHC

Flashaholic
I guess it depends on the scenario. If you are only ever on the trail for two or three days, you probably won't have to worry about running out of fuel and the convenience of fast boiling might be preferred. For longer outings or situations where every ounce counts, you might be very concerned about how much fuel you are carrying/using and want something very efficient. Personally, I just want it fast as there is little chance of running out of fuel on 2-3 day hikes for me.
And if for longer outdoor camping/journeying/trekking adventures said product can use wood.