• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

I3S-CU Brass Alloy in Matte and Polished finish

Olightworld

Enlightened
The I3S-CU EOS(I3S-CU) is an all new flashlight powered by a single AAA battery in titanium-gold color. It is made of high heat conductivity and low electrical resistivity brass alloy. The I3S-CU uses the highest quality Cree XP-L LED and features 3 modes with a maximum output of 180 lumens. The I3S-CU is a great choice for an every day carry light as well as a great gift for a friend!

You can purchase these lights at www.olightworld.com or one of our other trusted dealers listed on our website.

KEY FEATURES:

• Cree XP-L LED,running off of one AAA ALKALINE battery,output up to 180 lumens.
  • Twist the head to change brightness levels, total three modes from 180 lumens,20 lumens, and 1 lumen.
  • Built-in intelligent active thermal programmatic control system limits output on turbo mode for constant-on. the output will ramp down by 50% of the initial output within 30 seconds (approximately 90 lumens).
  • Aluminum-made smooth reflector, strengthened tempered glass with double anti-reflection coating.
  • Copper body processed by PVD coating with titanium-gold coloration.
  • Removable stainless steel clip
  • Removable split ring for keychains

INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:

• AAA Battery
  • Manual

WnywGBu.jpg
Bck490y.jpg
WK6dxlf.jpg
RuveaSR.jpg

Last edited:

phosphor22

Enlightened
Yes -- interested in this as well -- just checked Olight website where it is available for pre-order. It states "total three modes from 180 lumens, 20 lumens, and 1 lumen." - this may not imply a mode sequence of course. Also of note -- clicking on the 'more information' indicates 2 lumens as the low. I too am hoping for L - M - H for this one.
Looks great!

Last edited:

Olightworld

Enlightened
Yes it is L - M - H. It comes with a standard split ring keyring attachment as well which was a much needed improvement over the previous version. The Matte finish version is $24.99 and the polished is $29.99. This light is a steal and is limited edition. I highly recommend getting one.

What is the mode sequence? L-m-h I hope?

ronniepudding

Enlightened
The raw brass looks fantastic... 180 lumen turbo is cool, 1 lumen low is useful, and L-M-H mode order is what I was wanting to hear. Ordered! :)

Olight: could you clarify the bit about a "magnetic tail cap"? Is that feature for reals? Also, not that I'm losing sleep over it, but If you could clarify the 1 vs. 2 lumen low discrepancy, I'd be curious to know.

Last edited:

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you say when itl be made ? Ive had one on order for months .........

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Can you say when itl be made ? Ive had one on order for months .........

They are in fact made already. At least I hope they are... I ordered mine yesterday evening from a reputable USA Olight dealer, and something was shipped to me this morning. I hope there's an i3s-CU in the box when it arrives.

Olightworld

Enlightened
Yes they are already available. Most of our dealers should have them and we already have them for our website.

They are in fact made already. At least I hope they are... I ordered mine yesterday evening from a reputable USA Olight dealer, and something was shipped to me this morning. I hope there's an i3s-CU in the box when it arrives.

Berkshirehunter

Newly Enlightened
Awesome!! Nice price too. My only gripe with the i3EOS is tint, hopefully a new model will roll out closer to NW. Im definately going to try to get one of these. :D

ronniepudding

Enlightened
I'm not usually an early purchaser, but I like the i3s enough that I took a chance and ordered immediately. My raw brass light arrives tomorrow, and I'll post my impressions by Tuesday.

PKFan

Newly Enlightened
I just received mine. It's H-M-L and I'm rather ticked about that, as I wouldn't have ordered it had I known in advance.:mad:

Capolini

Banned
^^^^^ I do not blame you,you should be able to get a refund.hopefully.

How could Olight make[advertise] a mistake like that!:shakehead

ronniepudding

Enlightened
I just received mine. It's H-M-L and I'm rather ticked about that, as I wouldn't have ordered it had I known in advance.:mad:

Um, that's strange. Olight said L-M-H in post #6, just up the page! I ordered based upon that information Olight provided, and will likewise find a AAA light that turns on first at 180 lumens to be less than useful.

Mine was delayed due to what I presume is a USPS error ... But it should arrive tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to receiving it a lot less than I was before :/