P60 Hosts

Timotaylor

Newly Enlightened
I just recently purchased an over ready v5 tripple, and the solarforce L2C does now work with it. Any suggestions of a host that is not an over ready host that it will work with?

ven

Flashaholic
Does not work....presume you have tried the spring what's used on the SF drop ins(just guessing here as that can effect some) . Not too well up on the OR v5 as don't own. On vinhs quads I need to use the spring for it to work in my SF hosts. Don't have my quad at hand, but this is the spring I mean

Just a thought.

Croquette

Enlightened
I'm not sure if this spring work with the OR drop in as they are "coated" ? You should try the aluminium ring like the ones with the sportac drop in.

You should also carefully wrap your dropin with coppper tape to ensure maximum contact between the host and the dropin for better heat dissipation.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Oveready triples fit EXTREMELY well in a surefire host. You can hear the air escape as it slides into place (with the tailcap on of course). You'll note the taper on the OR / Surefire drop-ins, but on Solarforce the drop-in area is straight, not tapered. This is why you need copper tape to allow the heat to transfer away from the OR drop-in. Bored Surefire body highly recommended.