Can anyone help me with finding knowledgeable people to review products?

chris1976x

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of knowledgeable reviewers for flashlights, batteries and chargers.

I am looking to find several people I can give products to for unbiased reviews to post on here and other places, but I need them to be good and know what they are looking at and what they are looking for.

Can anyone help with pointing me in the right direction. By the way I am UK based

Many thanks
Chris

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Subwoofer does a bunch of great reviews.
HKJ is another
I do Mini/layman reviews when folks send stuff. I got cut off by a few folks for posting the truth, lol.

MX421

Enlightened
Selfbuilt also does excellent reviews on flashlights
HKJ is a good one for chargers

Check out the reviews section of this forum and see which reviewer's style/expertise you prefer. Keep in mind some of the reviewers are quite busy and have a backlog.

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Id do thorough reviews with lots of pics. Unfortunately Im near totally color blind. Ive tuned in my Canon with the help of my non color blind friends but still couldnt promise good photos which blows cause Id love to be a reviewer. As for the best reviewers on CPF you want to inquire with Selfbuilt, Flashlion and kj2. Subwoofer from what i understand has an integrating sphere...

186kmps

Newly Enlightened
Selfbuilt for flashlights,HKJ for batteries and chargers. They are both amazingly thorough.IMO.

PROTOOLNUT

Newly Enlightened
Id do thorough reviews with lots of pics. Unfortunately Im near totally color blind. Ive tuned in my Canon with the help of my non color blind friends but still couldnt promise good photos which blows cause Id love to be a reviewer. As for the best reviewers on CPF you want to inquire with Selfbuilt, Flashlion and kj2. Subwoofer from what i understand has an integrating sphere...

Quick answer, you hung up the towel and became a flashaholic. Pats on back, I am so proud of you man. You have finally opened your eyes to new possibilities, you truly have seen the light. And with one click of a button, I EC4SELUTEYOU :)