• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale/trade is my new Rev Victor Enthusiast model,bought it back in December direct from Michael.

I have used it a total of 3 or 4 minutes and still in new condition,only 22 have been made
and currently sold out. There is nothing out there that comes close to this kind of performance with a LED!!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...REV-Victor-World-s-Longest-Throwing-LED-Light

Trades of interest:
-Jhanko Titanium Trident V2
-Tain Damscus Zenith
-Titanium E series heads by Mirage Man and TB.

+/- cash

Or asking $withdrawn

Last edited:

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT/S: A Grail! Rev Victor Enthusiast

Pictures up.
Thank you for the offers,I will only entertain trades for the items listed.particularly 38 mm E series Titanium heads.
please don't be offended if I say no to something I'm not looking for.

star_c_star

Enlightened

Are you certain that the posted cash price is accurate, or is that a way of showing that you really would prefer trade?

Zubaroo

Newly Enlightened

Ahhhhh to have $1000 to spend on a light..... Wife almost divorced me when I bought the TK75vnQ. Hmmmmmm .... Home or the baddest light on the plant...????

justanotherguy

Enlightened

Are you certain that the posted cash price is accurate, or is that a way of showing that you really would prefer trade?

You ought to a least TRY to google the item for sale BEFORE you questions it's value...:shakehead
You'd find these are the highest output handheld LED lights, and only less than 25 made....sold out pretty quick...

star_c_star

Enlightened

You ought to a least TRY to google the item for sale BEFORE you questions it's value...:shakehead
You'd find these are the highest output handheld LED lights, and only less than 25 made....sold out pretty quick...

I know, since I have two of them, so I obviously appreciate their value. :)

However, the price you have listed is $965,995, which is close to $1 million dollars (in the US at least), not a thousand dollars.

Do you mean around $966 dollars? Some countries use a comma instead of the decimal point, hence the question.

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tejasandre,zubaroo,justanotherguy.
Thank you for the help!:)

@star_c_star,

LOL:crackup::crackup: yes It is a million dollar light!:poke::devil:;)

Ahhhhh to have $1000 to spend on a light..... Wife almost divorced me when I bought the TK75vnQ. Hmmmmmm .... Home or the baddest light on the plant...????

It is a thousand dollar light.

I know, since I have two of them, so I obviously appreciate their value. :)

However, the price you have listed is $965,995, which is close to $1 million dollars (in the US at least), not a thousand dollars.

Do you mean around $966 dollars? Some countries use a comma instead of the decimal point, hence the question.

Last edited:

justanotherguy

Enlightened

I thought the practice of highlighting the new price was obvious....