• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Illuminator HD - SOLD OUT

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally, after what seems like a bazillion hours of work, I have some Illuminator HDs finished.

ilpic4.jpg

These have the ProSeries DC/DC regulator and select Q4J HD Luxeons that are very white.

ilhd1.jpg

Please visit the Lambda Illuminator Web Page for more information.

Thanks!

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Re: Illuminator HD Now Available

Hi Lambda,

Paypal sent for 1 ILLUMINATOR HD.

Merkava

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Merkava,

I guess I figured wrong about the sputtered reflector. I only made a few that way, but with about two dozen sold so far, it seems everyone wants the orange peel reflector. Not a single order placed yet for the original reflector. So, looks like I'll be sputtering reflectors tonight and shipping everyone's lights out tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased an Illuminator HD. I think this is the best Illuminator made to date, and hope you agree when you get yours.

Kevin

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

Kevin,
Can I have my Illuminator HD with the original reflector and order a couple of orange peel reflectors to go along with it?

Merkava

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Merkava said:
Kevin,
Can I have my Illuminator HD with the original reflector and order a couple of orange peel reflectors to go along with it?

Merkava

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but it's going to cost you. I have to open your order up and repack it now. Hmm, where's that N1L HD 'special' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Illuminator for repacks .....

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

Hi Kevin,

Just let me know how much more $ for the 2 orange peel reflectors to go along with my Illuminator HD with original reflector and I will send you the payment by Paypal.

Gee, I hope the N1L HD 'special' Illuminator is whiter and brighter than the Illuminator HD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, what is the difference between the Illuminator HD and Illuminator LD?

Merkava

VMamie

Newly Enlightened

Lamda,

Do you take Credit cards directly? Or if not, how about checks? Would checks be too slow to secure one before they're sold out?

How many do you have for sale?

These brinkman bodies do they fit in a Niteize Flashlight Friend?

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast

Check or money order is fine; email me.

Don't know about the Niteize Flashlight Friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Here and gone they are, nothing left now but the packing and shipping. Thank you everyone who purchased an Illuminator HD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just got mine! Unbelieveably white and bright. Very professional, no marks. Lambda's pictures don't do it justice. Mine has the white/tiny bit of blue - HID tint. This is exactly what I like.

Great job, Lambda!

drs2000

Newly Enlightened

Mine showed up a little while ago. Nice tool! Regular reflector's fine by me. Tons of spill, very white, very bright. My Micro-Illuminator's got a big bro now..

Thanks Lambda, for a fine job. Now I can retire that old Mag.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

drs the crazed. And somewhat blinder..

Illuminated

Enlightened

Received mine today - Oh happy joy joy!

Nice work Kevin - very impressive indeed! Has a ton of sidespill with SF-like hot spot that has some good throw.

I now have a new EDC to replace my older EDC illuminator...

Thanks Kevin - John

rocketmaninphx

Newly Enlightened

Got it today.

Great light. Perhaps the one of the best 1W's around.

Reflector makes a nice difference to the optic

Nice mate to the Micro

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Mine arrived today also...ABSOLUTELY BLOWS AWAY ANY OTHER 2AA CELL (and some others!) TORCH THAT I OWN!!

Thank you indeed for such a quality torch!!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Always leave it to Kevin to bring out his spectacular lights. A shame they sell out so quickly. A second run perhaps? I'd buy one.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

BTW, No slight to Charlie - I don't own any of his 2AA torches, so I can't do a comparison there...We all know that Mr. B has some REALLY FINE ones out there too!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Thanks Sigman but for the life of me I can't figger out how ta make them 2AA ones shine really bright like how Kev does -- mine have to use THREE of'em... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Thanks Sigman but for the life of me I can't figger out how ta make them 2AA ones shine really bright like how Kev does -- mine have to use THREE of'em... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Since all of the HD Illuminators are sold..I'll help this thread wander off topic a little longer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm still the Poor man for yet 2 more months before my ship comes in but,...

I'm havin'the time of my life with just a coupla 'o cut down MiniMags.
I use BOTH major drive methods to feed my LED lights:
1) A DD "Hulk Method" (1 X 3.7V AA Li-ion) shoving 900mA into a Lux TVOK.
2) A MadMax+ (1-AA NiMH) putting 750mA into a Lux3 TWAK
-Regular flashlights were never like this! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And Neither of them overheat, either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Latest posts