source for SF Z26 lanyard rings/acceptable substitutes?

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never thought I would be asking a question like this, but I am looking for about 3 Surefire Z26 tailcap lanyards. They are getting rather hard to find. Does anyone have any suggestions for reliable suppliers? I don't do Ebay. Do Solarforce lanyard rings fit the C/P/G/Z series? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!

m4a1usr

Enlightened
You probably already know about the SolarForce version. The flat stainless steel one. Don't remember the part number but its easy to find without it. It doesn't look very much like the Surefire version but it does function about the same. If you want a close copy with the look of the original Z26 than the SpiderFire X03 lanyard ring would be about as close your going to find. It's black and made from round wire. Don't own one myself so all I have is a Ebay ad to use for reference. For all I know it could be made of a non hardened wire that easily bends. I'm thinking Dx, Fastech or Bangood might be sources?

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
Try the Xeno lanyard ring, feels a lot better quality than the solarforce one I bought 2-3 years ago.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will continue the search. Thank you all for your input!

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got three Z26 lanyard sets that I can send to you. Do you want the rings and gray lanyards, or just the rings?

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Grizzman,
You are most kind. I really only need the rings. I will send you a PM.