Surefire G2X / 6PX / P2X Body Needed - Any aftermarket???

Rocksarge

Newly Enlightened
Through my own negligence, I messed up the body and destroyed the threads on my 6px tactical. I desperately need a new body (aftermarket is preferred if I can get a longer body tube). Can anyone point me in the right direction???

semtex41

Newly Enlightened
Any new updates or any feedback from people who have a solution for the 6PX or P2X?

semtex41

Newly Enlightened
Another note:
It appears a nitecore P15 body will thread onto a Surefire 6PX and will function.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the fit would be waterproof as the o-rings do not appear to be tight.

flashlight chronic

Enlightened
So far only Fivemega and Cryos illumination have custom bodies. It would be sweet if someone would make an adapter to so we could use 6P heads on the 6PX/G2X bodies.

semtex41

Newly Enlightened
So far only Fivemega and Cryos illumination have custom bodies. It would be sweet if someone would make an adapter to so we could use 6P heads on the 6PX/G2X bodies.

Curious. Maybe I am missing the point in your suggestion, as the reason I am looking for an aftermarket body is 18650 capability.
I am new to this, so is the difference the tailcap?

What other advantage is this, which you are suggesting?

flashlight chronic

Enlightened
Ooops! Sorry about the adapter suggestion. That was a little off topic. FM and Cryos bodies are 18650 compatible. Another option would be to bore out the body you have already, however that will void Surefire's warranty. I did the bore job on my 6PX before the custom bodies were available. If they were available @ the time, i would have bought one instead. As for the tailcaps, the P,C, and Z Surefires will work on the X body.