• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- Brass TB Mule...

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD Up for sale is, as far as I know, the only brass host TB has built. Build is a brass 123 Mule, I had ordered some round brass stock a few years ago after talking with Scott and he agreed to make this for me. It takes Aleph/Datiled light engines. McClicky switch in the separate removable tail. Removable lightly crenulated bezel. It has a small mark or three that could easily be removed, one shown in pics on the tail. Takes a nice patina... :) About 1/4" longer than a McGizmo Mule, same diameter. Host Only: If you were to want a 3S XM-L McGizmo LE I can provide one at additional cost. Asking $300 for the host, or $385 with the above LE. This includes Priority USPS to your CONUS door. First "I'll take it" here with prompt Paypal gets it. On to the pics!!! :) SOLD

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- Brass TB Mule...

Damn that's one sexy light!

TB needs to come out of retirement :)

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Daniel.
I want to clean it but I'm not sure what to use,ordered Weiman's brass cleaner,Flitz and Brasso.
Have used Brasso before on other things but find it to be too abrasive.Mostly looking for a tarnish remover non "diamond based" to preserve the original machine finish.

easilyled

Flashaholic
I use some general metal polish called AutoSol (that's meant for cars).
It seems to work on my lights. I'm not sure whether you'd find it too abrasive though.