Nitecore P12 2015 "review"

RaHorus

Newly Enlightened
I am aware this product has been reviewed many times by users that have much more capabilities to provide extremely detailed reviews (selfbuilt). I would simply like to Add my 2 cents on the 2015 version of the nitecore p12. As stated above ^ there are others who will provide a massive amount of photos as well as oscilloscope readings etc. that's not what I am able to provide for the Nitecore p12 2015 and for that matter the Nitecore mh12. I have had absolutely zero issues with my p12 or mh12. I use a Nitecore 3400 mAh batteries in both the p12 and the mh12. I prefer a cool white output for my lights as this is the most appealing while looking for something and the most abrasive when having to look at. The p12 2015 offers the ability to tail stand with ease but more importantly,to some, had no front bezel (tactical bezeling? ) on the front of the light. This smooth cylinder fits comfortably and easily in any of my work pants (khakis) whereas other products (not named) have a "defense" bezel. The issue is that any light used for EDC must...MUST be smooth in and out of pocket. This light fits perfectly in any pocket and my wife carries the mh12 in her purse without the clip for quick access.Now onto the lumen output. I'm not setup to provide detailed information as selfbuilt but this(these) lights have a tremendous flood and the hotspot transitions smoothly to its spill (I could be wrong on the terms how're so please forgive) These are both absolutely fantastic lights with more than enough output for EDC AND Self defense. A tubular design pocket flashlight with a max output of 1000 lumens? I dont highly recommend the Nitecore p12 2015 and the Nitecore mh12. I urge anyone I know to purchase these lights with confidence as they will serve you beyond your expectations. They all feature the low med high and turbo but the Nitecore brand didn't stop at that by adding an SOS AND emergency beacon mode while may not be a selling point for many but is great to have justice in case😁. Please let me know what you think and please me kind...On my way! New here 👍

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Thank you for the post. Rahorus.

We love Selfbuilt's detailed professional review but we love yours too. P12 and MH12 are indeed two most popular Nitecore models. Honestly most people won't fully understand the output-vs-time diagram or the talk about the spacing of brightness setting but it should not stop anyone from having a nice bright easy to use light :). The beauty of Nitecore products is we have so many different lights to meet different needs.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question or concern.