surefire peacekeeper colicky

GODOFWAR

Banned
I want to buy a Surefire flashlight and I want it to have a powerful throw and use it for EDC and If I had to take one Surefire flashlight who's going to be. I need to buy only one that has it all EDC and throw so what's you recommend me to buy I want to buy the peacekeeper cuz of its multiple battery types and it's powerful. So do you recommend other one better than the peacekeeper??? I want your help very bad.

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
I too plan to get a dual-mode Peacekeeper. Not sure I want to wait for their new USB version; or just pull the trigger on the current one. Either way, I plan to use an Orbtronic 3500 in it...

kj2

Flashaholic
usb charging can be handy, but there is a risk it isn't as waterproof than the non-usb version.

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to buy a Surefire flashlight and I want it to have a powerful throw and use it for EDC and If I had to take one Surefire flashlight who's going to be. I need to buy only one that has it all EDC and throw so what's you recommend me to buy I want to buy the peacekeeper cuz of its multiple battery types and it's powerful. So do you recommend other one better than the peacekeeper??? I want your help very bad.

The Peacekeeper definitely has a lot of throw, but it might be harder to EDC. The light comes on at the highest setting, before the lower setting, which could be inconvenient. You might want to look at something a little smaller, as well, if you're going to EDC :D