Costco HID: 10 Years Later

CLHC

Flashaholic
Okay since posting in the previous thread on the Costco Spotlight and receiving the battery today, I've posted some quick shots indoor/in room.

Still lights up after some 10 years (Bought and received it at a Bay Area CPF Gathering in 2005)! Will see how it does this evening in my neck of the woods.

BVH

Flashaholic
I still have one of my 2 Costco HIDs (modded with a Barn Burner 80 Watt ballast and a Fatboy DL50 lamp) and the green'ish blue Amondotech 3152

CLHC

Flashaholic
Was that the one for the TV show?
I missed that one. It was the one held at AmondoTech.

Here's just quick shots with my P&S Canon Camera and my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

These with the SGN.IV

These with the Canon PowerShot ELPH 300HS

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice revival :thumbsup: I had the Titanium Mega Illuminator that was based off of that light. I really liked how the charging cords were attached and hidden in the rear for easy access. I modded it to an 80 watt HID bulb/ballast which put out tons of lumens and gave just a little more throw than stock.

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow!!! Has it been that long. I remembered mine it was awesome, it was huge. Throw monster. I think it got burned or something when it was plunged in the while it was on. Stopped working.
Then there was another at Sams but smaller. Not sure what I did with it. I had the box for it for years. I wish Costco would still carry the light. It would still be awesome even today among the 1000 lumens LED's.