Anyone tried on of these?

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have any of your guys tried or own one of these Pocket 1 watt Luxeon Lights

Thanks.

Price seems pretty decent. Not sure about durability etc. Hopefully somebody can give some insight into this little light.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
for a couple more dollars you could get an arc...

i admit to not having handled one of these, but i will remain adamantely suspicious of this overseas stuff.

i suppose they're probably fine as far as cheap lights go, probably better than mags, but i'm somewhat of a flashlight elitest, so my opinion on these matters should be taken with a grain of salt.

still seems like a lot of money for it though...

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
cue003...I don't know anything about the quality/output of these lights; but like you, I've been eyeballing them for some time now. There's the one that you linked to, and another 1X123 model that has more of a "classic" design (i.e. the head's wider than the body). I'm gonna hold off and let somebody else be the guinea pig on these, however! If I start to see some favorable reviews, then I'll more than likely break down and get one. I've been kinda spoiled by my Arc LSH, though, and I certainly don't want a $50.00 "let-down"! From what I've read in the past, the lights sold at GoldenGadgets have had some pretty favorable reviews...we'll see!

PJD

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the feedback....Would love to see one of the big ballers on this site pick one up for a quick eval.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why not start a pass-around sort of thing? Get 10 people to invest $5.00 each and agree to pay the shipping to the next person. After it's over draw a name out of a hat to see who wins it out of the pass-around folks.

mike