Fenix LD02-how are yours holding up?

jm82014

Newly Enlightened
I just bought an LD02 and I haven't seen much on here about how durable this light is when it comes to drops and every day use. Also, is it a pretty reliable light? I'm gonna be using it for EDC sometimes because it's the perfect size.

jm82014

Newly Enlightened
I was just wondering if it's still a good, durable light after around a year of use.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had mine for around a year or maybe longer and it works just fine. I can't say I've put it through the test though as I only use it occasionally.
It mostly sits in my backpacks as an emergency backup light!

Last edited:

hazza

Newly Enlightened
I've had mine since they were first available. I carry it every day and never had any problems. There are some chips in the anodizing around the lens but that's it. I accidentally washed it with my clothes once but it was fine! It's been a solid little light for me.

jm82014

Newly Enlightened
Nice...that's good to hear..thanks guys... it sounds like a great little EDC light

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just dropping in this thread and saying I got some of the first batches delivered and they are holding up very well. Great EDC or back up lights No complaints here and I would recommend it to friends or family. On a scale of 1 to 10 in AAA light land, I score these little puppies a 8.

Chay

Newly Enlightened
I dropped mine onto the pavement while getting out of my car (Forgot I left my LD02 on my lap) and now High Mode doesn't work, it goes from Medium, Low, Medium. Tried it with different batteries, same results. Gonna have to try to get some warranty fix on this...

jm82014

Newly Enlightened
Oh ok...I bought mine at REI so they have a good warranty and stuff