8x 18650 batteries
    Rechargeable with two charging currents
    Fits with TM15, TM26, or TM36 Flashlights

15% OFF with
    CPF15OFF Coupon Code

Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

15% OFF with CPF15OFF Coupon Code
    Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM
    Last edited by NitecoreStore; 02-29-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: NEW Product Arrived - NiteCore NBP68 Battery Pack for Tiny Monsters

How about a 4 amp charger for this pack?
    Just charged up two of my TM36's last night. Took 10 hours via the supplied charger.

Still interested in the larger capacity battery.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNotAgain View Post
    How about a 4 amp charger for this pack?
    Just charged up two of my TM36's last night. Took 10 hours via the supplied charger.

Still interested in the larger capacity battery.
    Nitecore calls the 4A charging adapter "A rapid charging adapter". It is available as an option in the NBP68 page.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by NitecoreStore View Post
    Nitecore calls the 4A charging adapter "A rapid charging adapter". It is available as an option in the NBP68 page.
    Your page shows the 4 amp charger as a car charger not an AC version. Do you have an AC powered version?

The option of " Add Rapid-Charge Adapter [Add $9.95]" is a AC power adapter.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by NitecoreStore View Post
    The option of " Add Rapid-Charge Adapter [Add $9.95]" is a AC power adapter.
    Order placed, but the linked page is no longer working. Also, the charger shown on the page does state "car charger". We'll see soon enough.

Thanks for the 15% OFF.

Thanks for letting us know, we got the links fixed and we will clarify the adapter option.

Flashaholic*

Received the new battery late last week.

Happy with the 4 amp charger, as with using this charger that battery once screwed onto the TM36, the voltage indicated 4.20 volts. I checked the battery using my multi-meter and also verified 4.20 volts.

The only issue I've experienced is that the threads on the pack appear a little lose as I've got to unscrew the NBP68 battery two complete turns, otherwise it stays in stand by mode. The battery wobbles a bit more than I care for, so I know it's the threading and not a length issue with the contact pins.

The NBP52's that I have only require 3/4 of a turn so that the stand by light doesn't illuminate. The NBP52's do not wobble at all.

Buttrock Re: NEW Product Arrived - NiteCore NBP68 Battery Pack for Tiny Monsters

Dear Nitecore Store,
    I just purchased the NBP68HD battery pack and THANK YOU very much for the discount AND free shipping. Coupled with Andrew and Amanda Outdoors Deal of the Day on Nitecore's TM36 Lite, I just got a deal of the year! I will now camp out at my mailbox. Lol. Thank you again to Nitecore!
    Last edited by search_and_rescue; 03-26-2017 at 12:29 AM.