Arc4 Owners, Check In Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that the second batch of Arc4+ lights have been shipped out, the ranks of new Arc4 owners should start to swell with new members once the lights are delivered and more orders are filled. Since the Arc4 is radically different from the old Arc LS line-up, I thought it only fitting that a new thread be started for the proud new owners of the first commercially produced "Microprocessor controlled, Power Regulated Luxeon Star Flashlight", to quote Peter's Arc FAQ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

---------------
In commemoration of stangster's original thread for Arc LS owners, please post what's etched in the stylish new font on the opposite side of the new Arc logo (premium, standard and R.C. Arc4s are all welcome; Arc4 seconds & the Arc4X too!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif We might even uncover some long lost twins separated at birth with the same serial number, as we did with the Arc LS lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I'll start the ball rolling:

4+

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BobG

Newly Enlightened
4+ #0242
4+ #0432

And as Casey Stengel said about the 1969 NY Mets, "Amazing, amazing, amazing, simply amazing."

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
4+

Right behind you Daddyo. This light is amazing! Just incredible. Hoo hoo! Very very impressed. Of course, the only other LED's I own are the Inova X5 and the Tek-tite Expedition (both quite handy I might add), but really I didn't expect this much out of such a small package. I can't imagine it being any better. Great job, Peter. I am one amazed newbie. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, it's the old drawing a ball out of the urn bit. I think that Arc piles 'em all in a bin and reaches in without looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.