• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** Surefire C2 - bored - two trits ***SOLD***

precisionworks

Flashaholic
SOLD to Ven

$250.00 $235.00 $225.00 $215.00 OBO includes Priority Shipping to USA addresses. Please add $40 for international shipments. Please send payment to my PP account at [email protected]

Brand new (without box) safe queen, bored for 18650, two trits are 2x12 mm.

Trits were bought new & installed with Norland 61 in February 2012, they are four years old & very bright. There should be about seven more years of life left in these trits. These are as nice & probably nicer than most any other trits I've installed. They were a real pain to install on the corners of the C2 & I no longer offer trit milling or trit installation, it's too nerve wracking for me.

Bore is perfectly centered & silky smooth.

Not a single mark or blemish anywhere on this custom C2.

Attachments

• c2a (1 of 1).jpg
    c2a (1 of 1).jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 194
  • c2b (1 of 1).jpg
    c2b (1 of 1).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 155
  • c2c (1 of 1).jpg
    c2c (1 of 1).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 149
  • c2d (1 of 1).jpg
    c2d (1 of 1).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Re: Surefire C2 - bored - two trits

I have one of these, one of my prized posessions. If somebody doesnt grab this i may have two.

precisionworks

Flashaholic

Thank you both for your kind words. I machined only a few C2's with the "corner trits" and I don't believe anyone else has done a similar installation. The C2/C3 body is thin across the flats & the only places thick enough to machine trit slots are the body corners. More photos, these from 01-06-2012 in the first "Surefire boring" thread. The third image below shows the centering of the slot on the corner:

69076470.jpg

b59fff0e.jpg

66704cb1.jpg

378e3fe0.jpg

precisionworks

Flashaholic

Price reduced to $235.00 delivered to any USA address. Please add $40 for international shipping.

precisionworks

Flashaholic

Price reduced to $225.00 ... a unique C2 for your collection. I'll never mill trit slots again & I don't know anyone else crazy enough to try a corner trit installation. I machined less than half a dozen like this so they are rare.

precisionworks

Flashaholic

Price reduced to only $215.00 OBO

Hard to predict demand for a custom modded light but I'm surprised this hasn't yet sold. Please "Make me an offer I cannot refuse" :)

PM, email or phone/text to six one eight nine two seven six three seven two (not a secret as it's on my website).

ven

Flashaholic

I know it goes without saying as your reputation precedes you and its been nothing but a pleasure dealing with you Barry. First of all appreciate the opportunity of owning your C2, a special one........Via pm chatting, all the info updated which i did not require nor expect as time is time. Also shipping to the UK which puts many off, i have shipped USA and its actually cheaper sometimes than shipping in the UK :laughing:.......thats the UK for you:duh2:

So thank you again, it arrived in work and me and a mate inspected it(not in that way ,but in an admiration way). Not too shy of machining myself(granted a tad rusty now and both engineers, highly impressed with the 18650 boring work.............you are da man!!!

The light is .............well so light :laughing: of course a quad drop in and a cell will sort that out quick! Love the trit work Barry, my SF collection is pretty much finalised with your c2 now...............bet you have heard that before:whistle: and from me take with a bucket of salt!

I actually thought it was black and not HA from the pics(no issue of course as love HA) and originally planned on using my black cryos head on it........still could but my OCD says no! However i have ordered an M2 cryos in HA flavour anyway for the M2 and preferring the M2 head over the C2/P6(just different and not as common), the M2 cryos will probably go on the C2 now. I love conundrums like these:)

Pics or it aint arrived;)

The quads and triples kind of hold the head off a few mm due to the step in design(got an xhp70 de-dome coming for one of them anyway). No deal, could smooth/round the step if my OCD gets the better of me..........

SF groupy

Very happy Barry, thank you again and a pleasure to deal with:twothumbs

Kind regards ven:)

precisionworks

Flashaholic

It's been a pleasure to work with you Ven. I'm happy that the lower cost (1st Class) shipping option worked as well as Priority Mail Intl costing twice as much.

Awesome collection of both lights and high powered drop ins.

ven

Flashaholic

Thanks for kind words, cheers............not bad for a week and 1st surefires! :laughing:

Got the ones i want now so going to be mr sensible for a while................a while in vens world= a week:p

Thanks again:cool: