Pocket clips that works for Fenix E05 and E12?

LimuHead

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks.

I'm looking for pocket clips that will fit Fenix models E05 & E12.

I'd like to use them as pocket clips AND cap-clip/headlights, meaning they would need to be reversible - clipped toward the tail for pocket carry, and toward the emitter for clipping to the bill of a hat.

Any leads or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Aldon

wolfgaze

Enlightened
The clip from the LD09 works perfectly on the E12.

That looks like the Fenix 21 mm pocket clip... If so, those can be ordered on one of the Fenix distributors websites... It's a shame they no longer make (sell) the clip in black finish or that darker anodized finish. They are only available in Silver now (as I was told when contacting Fenix)... They need to update the photo of the 21 mm pocket clip page on their websites to reflect this (still shows the darker finish)... That particular clip also fits perfectly on the Olight S2... I snagged one in all black just before they must have run out of their inventory... I would gladly order more if they were still available...

I own a Fenix LD12 and the LD12 and LD09 use the same clip....

Last edited:

dhunley1

Enlightened
That looks like the Fenix 21 mm pocket clip... If so, those can be ordered on one of the Fenix distributors websites... It's a shame the no longer make (sell) the clip in black finish or that darker anodized finish. They are only available in Silver now (as I was told when contacting Fenix)... They need to update the photo of the 21 mm pocket clip page on their websites to reflect this (still shows the darker finish)... That particular clip also fits perfectly on the Olight S2... I snagged one in all black just before they must have run out of their inventory... I would gladly order more if they were still available...

I own a Fenix LD12 and the LD12 and LD09 use the same clip....

I would much rather have a clip in black. Not really a deal breaker for me, but black clips don't stand out as much. I really like the black clip on my PD22. The 21mm/ LD09 clip also works really well on the Peak El Capitan.

LimuHead

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the delayed response. (I did use the 'thumbs up' button, though.)

After lots of interweb surfing and coming up empty on finding and ordering a 21mm clip, I finally just called Fenix-store and asked the rep for help. He had an E12 on hand and checked that the clip would work. He said it does but the bend of the clip extends beyond the tailcap.

I ordered it anyway! Should be here next week.

Thanks for all the useful info!

CPF ROCKS!!!
Aldon

revscott

Newly Enlightened
I bought the 22mm clip from Fenix-store and it works great on the E12. Tail standing still works if you position the clip right but a little less stable. You can always set in on the edge of a table with no worries.

The 22mm clip is NOT the same as the LD12 clip. It fits the same on both flashlights, but the bend of the clip is slightly longer on the LD12 black clip. This makes it stick up even farther on the E12, but still useable if you don't really care about tail standing. I found that the LD12 clip also gets in the way when trying to click the tailcap with my thumb. I would rather have the black finish of the LD12 clip, but I like the functionality of the newer 22mm clip better.

wolfgaze

Enlightened
I bought the 22mm clip from Fenix-store and it works great on the E12. Tail standing still works if you position the clip right but a little less stable. You can always set in on the edge of a table with no worries.

The 22mm clip is NOT the same as the LD12 clip. It fits the same on both flashlights, but the bend of the clip is slightly longer on the LD12 black clip. This makes it stick up even farther on the E12, but still useable if you don't really care about tail standing. I found that the LD12 clip also gets in the way when trying to click the tailcap with my thumb. I would rather have the black finish of the LD12 clip, but I like the functionality of the newer 22mm clip better.

Where are you seeing a 22 mm pocket clip on the Fenix websites? Did you mean 21?

Last edited: