Olight S30R Baton II (The newest version), Charger problems anyone?!

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I had the older version of the S30R that I got an replacement for due to charging problems as well as the light died very short after having fully charged it...

Got the new version and the light works as it should as far as I can tell. But the charger and the charging cable that came with the new light did not work as well!
The problem are that the charger won't work with a adapter with less than 1,5 amps output, and that's only if I'm using a cable for my smartphone. The cable that came with the light works with other devices such as my phone, but not in the charger, only if a wiggle it around, but it won't get a steady connection.

Does anyone else have this problem? The charger seems to be working when I'm using the 1,5A charger with the smartphone cable, but I'm suspecting that there may be some faulty connection in the charger that could be a problem further along, if there is a bad connection that the higher current "fixes". I'm thinking the charger might melt of catch fire or something...

(I have contacted Olight about this, I was promised a new charger, but it must have gotten lost in the mail or something.)

dalegribble

Newly Enlightened
I had a similar problem with my S10r, had to do the jiggle, it may have been my fault. Olight sent me a new charger no questions asked and haven't had any problems with the dock since.