Sunwayman P25C, Streamlight Polytac, Jetbeam, OTHER for Arson Machine Co. 1" Ring ?

SixCats!

Enlightened
Sunwayman P25C, Streamlight Polytac, Jetbeam, OTHER for Arson Machine Co. 1" Ring ?

Hi all,

BEFORE I pull the Trigger.....I am seeking advise/help/suggestions from the good members of CP Forums. Here's the deal. I have been perusing the Net for the last several days attempting to find a "BUDGET" (UNDER $50.00) LED Flashlight (with surprising little success) that has a ONE INCH diameter body/tube to fit into a ARSON MACHINE CO. 1" RING to attach to Carbine. I seek a "simple" REAR CLICKY Flashlight that has (at minimum) both a HIGH and LOW mode. I no doubt will have to use CR123 size Cells (either one or two cells) to fit that ONE INCH diameter Ring. Thus far, I have only been able to come up with three BUDGET lights that appear to fit the bill. The SUNWAYMAN P25C, the JETBEAM WL-S2 and (the least expensive) STREAMLIGHT POLYTAC. If anyone has any other suggestions (with the aforementioned needs) I would be greatly appreciate and welcome your suggestions. Thank you.

ONE INCH DIAMETER
$50.00 or less
REAR CLICKY
HIGH & LOW
ONE or TWO CELL CR-123
EXTRA Side switch OK but MUST be Rear Clicky

Regards,
SixCats!

SixCats!

Enlightened
Re: Sunwayman P25C, Streamlight Polytac, Jetbeam, OTHER for Arson Machine Co. 1" Ring

Ah ha! Appears that I've stumped the first fifty members!

SixCats!

SixCats!

Enlightened
Re: Sunwayman P25C, Streamlight Polytac, Jetbeam, OTHER for Arson Machine Co. 1" Ring

Thanks Phaseburn, I'm checking it out!

Regards,

SixCats!

SixCats!

Enlightened

Hi Phase,

I checked out (on line) the INOVA T1 and it appears to be a pretty nice simple light worthy of serious consideration for my needs. That being said.....after reviewing my running list of Flashlights (I post/store my list in my Facebook Messenger box) I must admit I'm "leaning" towards the (slightly less expensive) Sunwayman P25. My feelings when it comes to buying Flashlights (especially ones made overseas) is (in general) to NOT be the "first kid on the block" to buy any "current/hot/popular" models. I usually wait until the model has been around awhile and then buy on sale. I dunno, I figure if I'm going to spend money on a "pricey" model Flashlight, I might as well just bite the bullet and buy an Elzetta. Thanks again Phase.

Regards,
SixCats!

Last edited:

SixCats!

Enlightened

Hi all,

Ugh! I know I said my limit for a "budget" light was $50.00 but......I've got to admit, I am REALLY liking the NITECORE P-10 for just a few dollars more (plus shipping). Thoughts ?

Regards,
SixCats!

SixCats!

Enlightened

DONE : after LOTS (hours and hours and hours) of research, I decided to go with the KLARUS XT11 XM-L2 as I think it will be the best (albeit over my original budget) "budget" light that best fits my needs.

SixCats!