• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Could NOT verify??!

Capolini

Banned
I am not sure if this dealer participates on here. This seemed like the place to post this!

I RARELY buy things from China. I recently purchased a few key chain lights from Olight and Ultratac.

I have Gmail. Whenever I get a message from HKEquipment regarding my order there is a "?" Placed by Gmail. It says," Gmail could not verify that HJEquipment.net actually sent this message[and not a spammer].

What do you guys think? Any experience w/ this company or this kind of message?

...........Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CAPOLINI:thumbsup:

Yamabushi

Enlightened
Gmail uses DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) signatures to authenticate mail and treats anything with less than 1024-bit keys as unsigned. Some organizations use short key signatures (384, 512 or 764 bit signatures) or don't use DKIM signatures at all.

Capolini

Banned
Gmail uses DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) signatures to authenticate mail and treats anything with less than 1024-bit keys as unsigned. Some organizations use short key signatures (384, 512 or 764 bit signatures) or don't use DKIM signatures at all.

Thanks,,,,,,,I was not familiar with that type of info!,,,,,,,,,,you are!:thumbsup:

Milw light

Newly Enlightened
I am not sure if this dealer participates on here. This seemed like the place to post this!

I RARELY buy things from China. I recently purchased a few key chain lights from Olight and Ultratac.

I have Gmail. Whenever I get a message from HKEquipment regarding my order there is a "?" Placed by Gmail. It says," Gmail could not verify that HJEquipment.net actually sent this message[and not a spammer].

What do you guys think? Any experience w/ this company or this kind of message?

...........Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CAPOLINI:thumbsup:
I bought a Acebeam K40M from them...or so I thought. Their website said they were in stock....they weren't. I believe this is a decent company that just does a lousy job with its website/inventory. They appologized & promptly refunded my money.

Esko

Enlightened
I have bought one small light directly (2012) and a 2 big lights, batteries & some accessories 2013&2015 through their ebay stores. Everything has gone smoothly and the big lights bought by make an offer option were pretty sweet deals.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I have made 4 purchases in the last two years(really great prices), no problems. Whenever I buy from China, I include the "direct mail upgrade"(less than $2), and insurance(less than $1.50 usually). The price still represents a great savings and out of 14-20 orders from various retailers, it has proven worthwhile anytime there is a problem. I also plan on 20-30 working days for delivery-if you set expectations low, it is nice if the order shows earlier. I always prefer to deal stateside, but if I am buying multiples of a light that is proven, and I want to pick up a few for friends & family, this way works out well...