Flashlight Cartoon

ksbman

Flashaholic*
In the Christmas card I received from jayflash he included a cartoon drawn by his 9 year-old daughter, Aja.

Snowman%20Cartoon.jpg

I don't have a scanner so I apologize to Aja for cutting up her art and posting it in pieces.

Great work, Aja!

**Edit: Sigman fixed link

Edit-Thanks for the larger image, x-ray.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

that's great!
i love how the snowman gets scared and confused when dad comes with his flashlight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bucken

Enlightened
I was expecting a simple, single cartoon. Not a whole page. Neat! Beware, the Flame Thrower... Hope jayflash kept a copy for himself. He should be proud!

ksbman

Flashaholic*
It took me about 4 hours yesterday to photograph it, upload then arrange it in Paint Shop and then upload it to Sony Image Station and size it so it could be read by others.

When I looked at it in CPF yesterday it was larger. I guess that maybe it wasn't showing up to others so Sigman fixed that?

I don't know if I can make it bigger without screwing up whatever Sigman did.

This project really pushed the limits of my computer knowledge.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Cool Cartoon Aja /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Again, I'm indebted to Keith (ksbman) Brinkman for his generosity of time. Remember, I was a lucky winner of a Mini/BadBoy 400 in his pre-Christmas giveaway. That was my first Luxeon light and I've been using it on a headband for XC skiing. It provides a perfect beam for seeing the ski trails without blinding snow reflections. Thank you for the lght and taking your time to post the cartoon, Keith.

The original cartoon was one of my daughter's gifts to my mother for Christmas and I hoped Keith would enjoy a copy. My wonderful mother has taken much time to promote Aja's artistic talents. She, also, has accepted and fed (caused?) my flashaholism for many years. The cartoon meant a lot to my mother because she and Aja have a similar sense of humor.

Last night after I made a perfectly normal, simple, mistake, my daughter suggested that my hobby had sucked my brains out. She stood there faking staring into a flashlight, drooling and mouthing, duhhh. 'spose that'll be her next cartoon.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
BTW, my darling daughter, who rolls her eyes and pokes fun at flashlights, was nice enough to draw me with more hair and less belly than reality. My wife, however, is always willing to bring me back to earth.

Kram

Newly Enlightened
This is great! I've already ripped a copy and emailed it to my 10 year old daughter. She can identify!

Thanks!

Mark