Maratac AAA Rev 3 aluminum black and brass in stock at County Comm

dhunley1

Enlightened
I've been waiting for the aluminum version to be back in stock. I love my copper version, but since it was an anniversary gift, I find myself not wanting to carry it too much for fear of losing it.

I received the email that these were back in stock and ordered one right away!

FLASHLIGHTMAN

Newly Enlightened
Dhunley1, how did you get on their email newsletter?

Ditto !!!! Would love to get an email when out of stock items get back to stock.

Been waiting for a few other lights. AAA Polished Stainless, AA Stainless, and the new AA TPF (TACTICAL PERSONAL FLOOD)

FLASHLIGHTMAN

Newly Enlightened
Dhunley1, how did you get on their email newsletter?

Ditto !!!! Would love to get an email when out of stock items get back to stock.

Been waiting for a few other lights. AAA Polished Stainless, AA Stainless, and the new AA TPF (TACTICAL PERSONAL FLOOD)

PS: If you have one of the above you'd like to sell, drop me a line.

Last edited:

BootlegGucci

Newly Enlightened

Same here in the TPF! I came across it browsing County Comm for more things I wanted to get free shipping but clearly didn't need..

SAK

Newly Enlightened
They had posted when the out-of-stock lights would be available at the bottom of their respective sale pages. They changed the available date for the aluminium AAA about 3X (each time I was waiting, only to see it change at the last minute).
Placed my order for the aluminum AAA yesterday.

Really looking forward to this.

dhunley1

Enlightened
I'm not entirely sure how I got on the newsletter. I just pulled up the site to check real quick and didn't see anywhere to sign up. It seems like I started receiving them shortly after I sent an email in to inquire about this very flashlight a couple months ago.

wolfgaze

Enlightened
I had been monitoring the availability of this light over the last month or so... Checked the site at like 5 AM this morning and placed an order for 2... Looking forward to receiving these...

BootlegGucci

Newly Enlightened
I'm not entirely sure how I got on the newsletter. I just pulled up the site to check real quick and didn't see anywhere to sign up. It seems like I started receiving them shortly after I sent an email in to inquire about this very flashlight a couple months ago.

I see. Yeah since I don't see anywhere specific to sign up for the newsletter my guess is you're auto subscribed maybe when you place an order. I'm going to email Mike and ask.

FLASHLIGHTMAN

Newly Enlightened
They had posted when the out-of-stock lights would be available at the bottom of their respective sale pages. They changed the available date for the aluminium AAA about 3X (each time I was waiting, only to see it change at the last minute).
Placed my order for the aluminum AAA yesterday.

Really looking forward to this.

If it is your first one, you will really like it. Awesome lights. I've had the black one for about 2 years and the copper and brass for about a year. I finally picked up a titanium on ebay a month ago. Still want the polished stainless one....It's a problem, I know...LOL

wolfgaze

Enlightened
Received my order today... These little AAA lights are awesome... Good build quality and I really like the design (especially how it turns on in Medium lumen mode)... Was concerned that the pocket clip might be cheap/flimsy but it's not... I'm glad I ordered 2 lights right off the bat instead of just going with one (will keep the other as a spare / back-up)...

My only issue with my order is that I got one of the AA Delrin battery lockers and the Eneloop Pro's are too thick in that they get stuck in the capsule... However my regular Eneloops fit fine... Not a big deal - I just can't store the Eneloop Pro's in there... Also got (2) CR123 battery lockers and those are fine...

Last edited:

BootlegGucci

Newly Enlightened
I now have the copper and brass. But that aluminum is tempting...

I also noticed the prices fluctuating. I paid $39.50 for the brass but now it's $44.50. The copper was $55 about a week ago and now it's $60.

I really like the form factor so the Lumintops are tempting as well as a clicky alternative.

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I caved and bought the Brass a few days ago and am waiting for it to arrive. But I see they raised the prices. I was dead set on getting it at $36.50 while it was out of stock but soon as it was in stock it was $39.50. Now it is even more. Crazy.

I now have the copper and brass. But that aluminum is tempting...

I also noticed the prices fluctuating. I paid $39.50 for the brass but now it's $44.50. The copper was $55 about a week ago and now it's $60.

I really like the form factor so the Lumintops are tempting as well as a clicky alternative.

I have a copper Lumintop in the form of a Reylight. It i s wonderful, the clicky is great. Plus you can get a Nichia with the Lumintops.

dhunley1

Enlightened
Loving this light! It so much lighter than the copper version and the clip on mine is a lot "tighter" than the one on my copper version. Not that the copper one is too loose, but I like the little extra "grip" the aluminum version has.

wolfgaze

Enlightened
Nice photo there Hunley..

The other day I had placed my newly acquired AAA Rev 3 next to my Spyderco Manbug just so I could appreciate the miniature nature of both items side by side, lol...