Densest spacing of LEDs in RGB LED strips? 144/metre?

seanspotatobusiness

Newly Enlightened
Is 144 LEDs per metre the densest spacing of RGB LED strips available? (I don't need them to be individually addressable).

Lighteng

Newly Enlightened
That is the highest density RGB strips I know of and I've only seen the addressable LEDs come in that high of density. If your main goal is total brightness then I'm not sure if they are the brightest, but they mostly likely are as far as strips go.

seanspotatobusiness

Newly Enlightened
I've found these on eBay which are 200 LEDs/metre but they're kind of expensive and I can't find them anywhere else. They're addressable which is probably why they're so expensive. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193194576715

The reason I want high-density strips is so that the individual dots of light are not perceptible inside acrylic tubes where the distance between the LEDs and the tube is quite small. Thus, the double-row strips don't actually help. Hopefully these kinds of strips will get cheaper in the future and make my project idea more economically-viable!

Agpp

Enlightened
There are white flexibe COBs (FOBs) which go way higher, from memory exceeding 600 dies/LED. I'm not sure if there's similar tech with RGB but it may be worth checking.