If you could design a light for EDC what would it be?

Obviously there are tons of great lights on the market! But even so, it seems like "perfection" is elusive. Okay, I suppose nothing made my man is going to be "perfect" but that doesn't stop us from striving for it.

Like most folks here I'd love to find the mythical Perfect EDC Light. There are some that come oh so close but fall just short in one or two areas. A few of the noteworthy ones to me:

Surefire E1b- This one is an EDC classic! I think it's a fantastic light, and in many ways better than the larger EB1 that replaced it. The light is very small and very bright (for the time). Even today it holds up well due to the TIR reflector. The E1b as what I consider to the best pocket clip ever designed for a flashlight; it's the reversible kind that lets you carry it bezel-up or bezel-down or even clip it on the brim of a hat (although it's a little heavy for that). It rides at the perfect depth for me when carried bezel-down.

But it falls a bit short of perfection. First the stock emitter is a little too green for my taste. And the switch isn't idea, either. You press the button to toggle back and forth between HI and LOW. Initially I liked this but as I carried it more I came to dislike it. Worse it has no shroud and tends to come in when carried, and not just in a pocket but also when I bend over. If this had the old classic twisty that early Surefires had I'd run it with the Malkoff head and my EDC problems would be solved. But this option was never offered. Lastly the head of the battery rests directly against the circuit board of the head/light engine. It's stood up fine but this is an engineering shortcut that I'm not crazy about.

Elzetta Alpha- This is a really really fantastic flashlight! I like it better than the E1b which is saying a lot. It's incredibly well built, nigh-on indestructible! The light is very powerful for one CR123A and the tint is superb, pretty close to neutral white. All of the electronics are potted. There are tons of options, too. You can get it with either a spot or flood lens and several different bezels and tail cap switch options. Mine has a HI/LOW tailcap which is almost perfect. The boot is pretty stiff, stiff enough that I've never had it accidentally activate. And modes are changed by rotating the tail cap a part of a turn. To me this is ideal or close to it. Elzetta calls it "uncoupled binary control". The idea is that there are just two modes and the modes are controlled independent of the ON/OFF switch. Under stress the button just does one thing, turn it on or off. I won't own a serious light that doesn't this general UI. I hate multi-mode lights where you need to tap the switch to cycle through options. The one I want never seems to come up when I want it. I'll stick with a button + a bezel or tailcap turn to change levels.

So what don't I like? The clip sucks! It ships without a clip, you can buy their Speed Clip to add to it. But that clip is a kludge- bulky and not easy to mount. The Prometheus Ti clip is fantastic but there's one minor issue; it mounts between the tailcap and body but on the Alpha that puts it about 40% back from the tail. This means when clipped in my pocket almost half of the light sticks out making it very insecure. A better clip would make this like maybe a 10/10. But as it is I don't find myself carrying it as much as I wanted to.

Malkoff MDC- I don't actually own one of these lights but I have a ton of other Malkoff stuff so I'm confident the light itself is superb. Plus I have a Scout head by Malkoff on one of my Surefire E1b lights; this head is adapted from the MDC head. So I have a good sense of how the light works. Malkoff light engines are fantastic. The color is good, they're all fully potted which makes them bombproof and they have superbly designed reflectors (designed by Don McLish of McGizmo fame). It runs on one CR123a and the size if great for EDC. But it has a goofy deep carry pocket clip that's not ideal. There is a new version shipping soon that looks a lot better though. The main thing I don't like about this light is that it has two modes that cycle with the ON/OFF switch. I hate this arrangement! At least the clicky seems to be shrouded well enough that it shouldn't come on accidentally. And at least it always comes on in HIGH mode so I can probably live it. However it doesn't ship with any warm or neutral emitters, just the cool white.

Surefire EB1- This light replaces the venerable E1b but doesn't really fulfill the same role. The head is huge and not sculpted like the older E1b, plus despite being a one cell it's as large as most two cell lights. Just what is it a "backup" to? The tint still isn't great compared to the offerings from Elzetta or Malkoff, either. However is appears to be available with the old classic twisty tail format- press lightly for LOW, fully for HIGH, twist for constant-on LOW or HIGH. Not perfectly decoupled binary but a good compromise. If the light wasn't so large I could probably live with it for EDC but it's so big for just being a one cell. And the price is ridiculous for what you get (eg poor tint, non-potted electronics).

JETBeam BC10- Despite being only $35 this light actually meets 85% of my expectations! The controls are nearly perfect. The tailcap is forward clicky that just turns it ON and OFF. There are two modes- HI and LOW- selected by twisting the bezel about 1/5 of a turn. I consider this to be the perfect UI. However the light has a few flaws, a couple of them fatal to being relied on as a primary EDC. First off the BC10, like many Chinese lights, is biased a little blue. It's whiter than most budget lights but not as white as a Malkoff or Elzetta. Certainly it won't be mistaken for a Nichia 219b! But while I can live with the tint I can't deal with the clip and the switch. The clip is just a bent band of metal formed into a "C" that attaches to the body by friction. You can seriously push it off with your index finger! It has no holding power at all, and if you bend it a bit it gets even worse. And it attaches to the light way too far from either end- no matter which way you try to carry it about 1/2 the light sticks out of the pocket. And while the basic UI is perfect the clicky is waaaay too soft; the very soft touch and the short throw of the button means it has a bad tendency to turn on in my pocket.

So what would my dream EDC light be? I'm not sure but there are some important criteria for me:

• Fully potted electronics- The head has to be potted. Non-negotiable for me!
  • CR123A- One cell is ideal for EDC but two cell is fine if it's efficiently designed.
  • Good pocket clip- It has to have a good clip that rides fairly low and it has to keep the light secure. The old E1b clip was perfect IMO.
  • Neutral tint- I prefer something around 4000k, and if it has to err I'd prefer to err on the side of warmth. Good CRI is important, too.
  • Controls- If it has more than one mode it has to have uncoupled binary controls. This could be done on the tailcap or the head. On the tail it can changed one-handed, a plus, but on the head it doesn't affect the clip (if the clip is something like the Prometheus Ti). So I would choose switching by rotating the bezel. Otherwise it has to have just one mode. In any event I prefer a twisty (ie press for momentary-on, tighten for constant-on). A twisty is less likely to fail and won't come on and stay on in a pocket or bag.
  • Output- In the modern day circa 2016 I think it's entirely reasonable to expect 200 or so OTF lumens. By this I mean real lumens! I'm leery of going much over 300 though as run time suffers, especially for one cell lights.
  • Beam quality- This is subject, of course. I'm not a "white wall hunter" so the beam doesn't have to be immaculate but I do want a good combination of spill and throw. A quality reflector is fine but I am kind of partial to lights with an optical lens such as the Elzetta Alpha and AVS. I don't want a light that achieves throw by shooting a laser/pencil beam nor do I want a mule-like flood.
  • Size- Lastly the light needs to be of a size and weight that allows it be carried comfortably. A one cell is ideal but my Elzetta Bravo is actually pretty easy to carry even though it's a two cell.
Overall I guess the Elzetta Bravo is the probably the light I find myself carrying the most. But I'm still looking for that Great White Buffalo. If you were able to design your own Perfect EDC Light, what would it be like?

tops2

Enlightened
Personally, if I can have my aluminum Olight S1 with the exact tint as my Zebralight SC5w with no mode memory and a clip where the last bit is easier to get on, it would be pretty much my perfect EDC. Or alternatively have the Zebralight SC32w the same weight and size as the S1.

I just love the size (both the length and diameter) and weight vs the power of the S1. I enjoy carrying my S1 so much as it really just disappears in my pockets.

ven

Flashaholic
Great read Rob! something that comes to mind i was lucky enough to be gifted by Jon and thats an HDS rotary HI CRI. There are solutions for some with the clip being mounted at the bezel for bezel up carry. I find the universal clip fine and secures well(for me). The light without the clip just feels so nice in hand but i like an anti-roll for placing it down to free up both hands at times. The 4000k tint @ up to 200lm is very nice and does appear 200lm! Its ample for 99% of edc uses, in fact i find 1/2 to 2/3 is enough .

Mine is run on either a KeepPower 16340 or Efest 16340 and even after a bit of use(getting use to it) and top the cell up, find its around 4.0v(expecting 3.6-3.8v though use) so appears lumen frugal! :laughing:

The new ZL mkIII/sc63 with the xhp HI must be a contender in NW flavour, compact size with crazy high output when needed, or just use the lower modes most of the time...............

:)

That's a seriously nice looking light, Ven! Love the clip on it. I like designs that run towards the deep carry end of the spectrum so long as they switch is protected from accidental activation. I prefer clicky caps to rotary because they're easier for me to use with one hand but with a bit of practice either would be fine (I point that out just because I know HDS makes both kinds).

Googling it I see the HDS universal clip is pretty expensive but it looks impressive. I wonder if it would fit other common lights?

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
It is clicky too, advantage is you can adjust it before powering on and the rotary has the right amount of resistance to not accidentally rotate yet can be adjusted single handed.............fantastic design!. So you can dial it in at a brightness for say night time use,then click on and good to go etc.

Clips seem to be quite a discussion for the rotary(clicky seems well covered though). I think its the design/bulk side but personally it causes no issue for me . I am sure it will fit other lights as long as the ∅ is the same.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is clicky too, advantage is you can adjust it before powering on and the rotary has the right amount of resistance to not accidentally rotate yet can be adjusted single handed.............fantastic design!. So you can dial it in at a brightness for say night time use,then click on and good to go etc.

Clips seem to be quite a discussion for the rotary(clicky seems well covered though). I think its the design/bulk side but personally it causes no issue for me . I am sure it will fit other lights as long as the ∅ is the same.
That and you still have 3 other presets to easily select too!

I think the Rotary with a nicer clip option at $100 would be the perfect light for me.

But until then I will be content with my Rotaries as they are now!

Pretty amazing lights all the way around.

KBobAries

Enlightened
I've thought about this topic off and on. Not so much which light is perfect but which factors contribute to a light being perfect. A lot of these will be subjective but they're things I've considered and pertain to my perfect EDC. Some of my requirements are found in many mass-produced lights and others are features found only in custom/semi-custom lights.

I haven't found the perfect EDC only some that come close. It's a plot by manufacturers to keep people buying lights. If they made one that's perfect then their revenue would fall. ;)

For now, mine is an HDS clicky but it lacks several of the features below: anti-roll, solid tail standing, tritium slots, lego-ability.

1. Crenelations on the bezel. Not daggers but enough to know the light is on. At work I've stood a light bezel down on a bumper a few times while I fiddled with a trailer latch and only realized I had left it on when I picked it up. I like those on my Surefire LX2.

2. Anti-roll is a must but I waffle back and forth whether it would should be on the tail or head. Aesthetically I think it looks better on the head but it probably helps with tail standing to incorporate it on the other end. My Nitecore MT10A has a hexagonal section between the head and battery compartment and it's WEIRD! (I bought it because it will use any AA battery chemistry and has a UI close to what I wanted. Put a lithium battery in it and leave it in the glovebox. It's not an EDC for me.) Mass market will find it easier and less expensive to achieve this with a clip but my EDC light should be anti-roll without a clip. Period.

3. Tail standing. Solidly and easily. My HDS wobbles slightly and has to be carefully placed for it to stand. It's a serious detractor on an otherwise superb light but its flimsy tail standing doesn't keep it from being my EDC at work.

4. Battery size & chemistry. Single cell to keep it small. My EDC light should be able to use all available chemistries in its size at the time of manufacture.

5. Solid construction and feel. Seems like this would go without saying but I'm reminded of a Liteflux LF2XT sitting in my closet that's never been used other than to insert a battery and make sure the LED lit up. It was a remarkable light when it came out but I put it back in the box unprogrammed and unused because it felt too dainty. It's relatively easy to make a light tough enough for the average buyer that puts a AAA light on a keychain. Not as easy for the light I take camping/hunting which might bounce a few yards downhill off a couple rocks.

6. Reverse polarity protection because I sometimes lend my lights. Whether the light is protected or not, I tell them an inflated price and say "you fry it, you've bought it. Keep the battery button toward the head."

7. Removable clip. Solid and reversible for bezel up & down carry. Most of my lights are used without clips so not a major concern for me but if it's going to have a clip then get the most from it. I don't like clips on my pocket lights but want to be able to put a clip on and hang it from a daypack.

8. Tritium slots as a standard feature. When I'm camping and the light is beside my sleeping pad I want to find it quickly when I wake in the middle of the night and not fumble around feeling for it.

9. Knurling. Aggressive without causing lacerations. I like those on my HDS but not the LF2XT or MT10A.

10.) UI. Simple/flexible/user programmable. I like my HDS clicky but have not had a chance to sample a rotary.

11.) "Lego-ability". Buy a body (including tailcap) and then a couple heads to swap out; white, UV, red, etc. Or more likely for me, one light in my holster, and a small case containing a spare body, extra batteries and a few heads. Obviously there are p60 modules but I haven't looked into drop-ins for single CR123 lights.

12) Gimme time to remember what I was going to put here. lol

13.) Tint. I used to chase lumens which usually meant cool tints but am shifting toward neutral or very slightly warm tints and high CRI. I don't have the experience to comment on this further. My P6 hosts will allow me to sample drop-ins with varying tints.

14.) Beam shape. Another area in which my tastes are shifting. I used to like pencil thin beams and amazing throw since it's what I needed at the time but I've seen a couple flood lights that I think are great. Again, P6 hosts will let me try different beam shapes. I'm looking forward to my first mule. :)

15) Potting. This would probably fall under #5 above but not enough research done on my part to comment.

I'm certain to edit this post later to add thoughts and fix the typos that I missed the first 5 times I read it before posting. lol

Last edited:

Pilotodude

Newly Enlightened
Great read Rob! something that comes to mind i was lucky enough to be gifted by Jon and thats an HDS rotary HI CRI. There are solutions for some with the clip being mounted at the bezel for bezel up carry. I find the universal clip fine and secures well(for me). The light without the clip just feels so nice in hand but i like an anti-roll for placing it down to free up both hands at times. The 4000k tint @ up to 200lm is very nice and does appear 200lm! Its ample for 99% of edc uses, in fact i find 1/2 to 2/3 is enough .

i just got my HDS 200 Hcri Rotary a few weeks ago. Didn't even know this brand existed until a couple months ago, now I'm really warming up to it. I've always been a surefire kind of guy, but for EDC stuff, I think this one's going to be my new number one go to once I'm completely comfortable with it. I just freaking LOVE this thing so far!

Perfect EDC? That's obviously a little subjective. For me, this light is really close. In my opinion, the only thing it's missing is out of the box integral anti-roll capability. Additionally, the better clip design would really help. I understand with the Rotary the challenge has been to put the clip at the base, but the rotary mechanism tends to interfere. I can't wrap myself around buying the strap on clip that goes on the tail. Personally, I would be fine with the bezel up removable clip that could be screwed on under the basil without affecting the output or focus of the light.

As Ven says though, this light will do 99% of what I would need an EDC for. I'm very happy with it, and will probably be buying another one or two for my various go bags if the funding ever becomes available. For now, all of my Malkoffed surefire lights will do.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
My designed EDC would be a Zebralight SC63 with Nichia 219B V1 with a SW57 5400 kelvin 93 CRI tint.

ven

Flashaholic
Perfect EDC? Additionally, the better clip design would really help. I understand with the Rotary the challenge has been to put the clip at the base, but the rotary mechanism tends to interfere. I can't wrap myself around buying the strap on clip that goes on the tail.
As Ven says though, this light will do 99% of what I would need an EDC for. I'm very happy with it, and will probably be buying another one or two for my various go bags if the funding ever becomes available. For now, all of my Malkoffed surefire lights will do.

After reading all the comments and of course everyone has preferences but bezel up is not for me, just does not work. When i take a light out of my pocket, or holster it has to be bezel down.............just way i am. Just feels more natural and right for me(no right or wrong, just my preference).

The universal clip works fine for me, the slight bulk aids grip and easy to hold and adjust via the rotary. Cant argue the light feels nicer without, but then most lights do without a clip. The HDS is on the slipy side of grip for me, nice knurling but smooooooth(no issue again as has that feel i dont want to put down). By undoing all 3 screws loose, carefully slipping over the end/rotary it fits without scraping. I then secure the outer 2 screws followed by the centre(just gives it a little more room to fit on). Secure nip and it will not budge! and even at max/min with moderate pressure, the clip will not budge a mm. The clip itself must miss the bezel/head by a thou, no scrapes on the ano............for me it works and being in the minority i actually like it.

I was 50/50 at 1st, now its staying on after a week or so of use, worth a try imo. If lined up with the tail it acts as an aid for tail standing too(not that it needs much help!).

Just thoughts:)

PS- not far behind on the surefire front now:)......................lacking on the malkoff part though:sssh:

I've thought about this topic off and on. Not so much which light is perfect but which factors contribute to a light being perfect. A lot of these will be subjective but they're things I've considered and pertain to my perfect EDC. Some of my requirements are found in many mass-produced lights and others are features found only in custom/semi-custom lights.

I haven't found the perfect EDC only some that come close. It's a plot by manufacturers to keep people buying lights. If they made one that's perfect then their revenue would fall. ;)

Yeah, everyone will have different priorities, this was kind of an exercise for me to hash out what I like in a light and explain it to my fellow flashlight junkies. You are probably right- if a "perfect" light existed then their revenues would fall! At least, once we each had five of them!:D

Crenelations on the bezel. Not daggers but enough to know the light is on. At work I've stood a light bezel down on a bumper a few times while I fiddled with a trailer latch and only realized I had left it on when I picked it up. I like those on my Surefire LX2.

Great point! I didn't mention that in my already-longwinded post but yeah, I like crenelations as well, for the same reason. It sucks to set your light down on the bezel and forget it's still one. My brother also did this while we were camping once but he set it down on his sleeping bag- it melted a hole in the bag!

Anti-roll is a must but I waffle back and forth whether it would should be on the tail or head. Aesthetically I think it looks better on the head but it probably helps with tail standing to incorporate it on the other end. My Nitecore MT10A has a hexagonal section between the head and battery compartment and it's WEIRD! (I bought it because it will use any AA battery chemistry and has a UI close to what I wanted. Put a lithium battery in it and leave it in the glovebox. It's not an EDC for me.) Mass market will find it easier and less expensive to achieve this with a clip but my EDC light should be anti-roll without a clip. Period.

I do like some kind of anti-roll feature. I guess it's not an absolute deal breaker for me but it's great to have. It looks more natural to me if it's on the head. But I'm okay with a clip serving as the AR, too.

Tail standing. Solidly and easily. My HDS wobbles slightly and has to be carefully placed for it to stand. It's a serious detractor on an otherwise superb light but its flimsy tail standing doesn't keep it from being my EDC at work.

Lots of folks seem to require the ability to tail stand. While I have occasionally used a light that way it's not an important feature to me. But obviously we each have different criterion in a perfect light.

Battery size & chemistry. Single cell to keep it small. My EDC light should be able to use all available chemistries in its size at the time of manufacture.

Yeah, I feel the same way at least about single cell lights. Really I am fine with just running lithiums but it would be nice to be able to use anything.

Solid construction and feel. Seems like this would go without saying but I'm reminded of a Liteflux LF2XT sitting in my closet that's never been used other than to insert a battery and make sure the LED lit up. It was a remarkable light when it came out but I put it back in the box unprogrammed and unused because it felt too dainty. It's relatively easy to make a light tough enough for the average buyer that puts a AAA light on a keychain. Not as easy for the light I take camping/hunting which might bounce a few yards downhill off a couple rocks.

Agreed! I guess I felt like that went without saying too but since you bring it up...:D I'm in my late 40's and over the years I've owned a lot of crappy stuff, mostly purchased when I was young and didn't understand the value of quality quite as much. Often the most expensive tool winds up being the cheapest in the long run when you don't have to replace it every time it breaks. And just aesthetically I like having high quality stuff. There's enough clutter around my house without adding a bunch of junkie flashlights. When I was a kid Mag-Lites were the shiznit!:eek: But now even my Surefires feel a little bit chintzy compared to my Elzetta and Malkoff stuff.

Reverse polarity protection because I sometimes lend my lights. Whether the light is protected or not, I tell them an inflated price and say "you fry it, you've bought it. Keep the battery button toward the head."

I hadn't even considered that but it's a great point!

Removable clip. Solid and reversible for bezel up & down carry. Most of my lights are used without clips so not a major concern for me but if it's going to have a clip then get the most from it. I don't like clips on my pocket lights but want to be able to put a clip on and hang it from a daypack.

That's important. I do like clips on lights I'll EDC. Reversible is big for me not to carry; I always carry bezel-down. But it's nice to be able to clip a light to my cap. Even if the light is too heavy for this to be optimal it's nice to have the option at times (chopping wood, changing a tire, etc).

Tritium slots as a standard feature. When I'm camping and the light is beside my sleeping pad I want to find it quickly when I wake in the middle of the night and not fumble around feeling for it.

I've never seen that before but it's an awesome idea!

UI. Simple/flexible/user programmable. I like my HDS clicky but have not had a chance to sample a rotary.

I'd like to try an HDS eventually. To me it seems like programming a light is more work than I want to go through but it would be nice to have options. So long as the light was still reliable and the high mode easy to access quickly.

.) "Lego-ability". Buy a body (including tailcap) and then a couple heads to swap out; white, UV, red, etc. Or more likely for me, one light in my holster, and a small case containing a spare body, extra batteries and a few heads. Obviously there are p60 modules but I haven't looked into drop-ins for single CR123 lights.

Great point! Ideally a light should be "perfect" out of the box but it's nice to be to swap out parts.

After reading all the comments and of course everyone has preferences but bezel up is not for me, just does not work. When i take a light out of my pocket, or holster it has to be bezel down.............just way i am. Just feels more natural and right for me(no right or wrong, just my preference).

Me too. Can't get used to bezel-up.

KBobAries

Enlightened
...My brother also did this while we were camping once but he set it down on his sleeping bag- it melted a hole in the bag!...

...I do like some kind of anti-roll feature. I guess it's not an absolute deal breaker for me but it's great to have...

...Lots of folks seem to require the ability to tail stand. While I have occasionally used a light that way it's not an important feature to me. But obviously we each have different criterion in a perfect light....

...I'm in my late 40's and over the years I've owned a lot of crappy stuff, mostly purchased when I was young and didn't understand the value of quality quite as much...

...I'd like to try an HDS eventually. To me it seems like programming a light is more work than I want to go through but it would be nice to have options. So long as the light was still reliable and the high mode easy to access quickly...

...Great point! Ideally a light should be "perfect" out of the box but it's nice to be to swap out parts...

About the sleeping bag, better his than yours. ;)

I'm working with a machinist for a one-off tailcap for my HDS to incorporate both anti-roll and tail-standing. Hoping it doesn't turn out kludgy.

The restrooms at work have automatic light switches with motion sensors and timers. One of them is notorious for its gremlins and being impossible to fix after repeated trouble calls to maintenance. It usually shut off about 5 seconds after you have your pants down. You can imagine the rest and how handy a tail-standing light can be. lol

The HDS UI is very well thought out. Numerous features: timer, memory, momentary, locator beacon etc. Each can be toggled on or off as you like. Access to 2 modes from off. 4 light levels. If you have the opportunity definitely spend the time playing with one.

As for swapping parts, not so much "parts" like a tailcap per se but to change the type of light. Similar to having one P6 host and multiple P60 modules is what I was trying to say. Standard white for EDC but have a case with UV head, a 3rd head with red or green for hunting instead of buying another complete light. It's a pity manufacturers won't retool their production lines just for me and the 7 other people that want certain features. ;)

Dan

wolfgaze

Enlightened
- 18650 Li-ion battery compatible
- compact, 4 - 4.5 inches in length
- black bezel, tube, and pocket clip
- forward clicky with momentary on & mode memory
- neutral white flood-style beam
- 3 modes (30 lumen / 90 lumen / 300 lumen) + strobe + timer mode
- side-switch for mode toggle
- diffusor cap

Dreamer

Newly Enlightened
For me it would be the size, length & UI(easy switching between low/mid/high) of Eagletac P25(4.9 inches/123 mm)
- stainless steel bezel
- deep pocket carry clip
- able to tailstand

Fa Tre

Newly Enlightened
My eagletac d25 clicky and olight m10 are my usual two so I'd probably try to combine what I like best about each of them.

1 - Moonlight/firefly function. This is a must for EDC and for use at home. Max of about 500ish will suffice.

2 - forward tail click with momentary on.

3 - dedicated and separate mode switch while keeping ability to do some limited mode switching with tail cap (instant access to turbo and strobe). While this is not primarily for tactical use, it's nice to have the capability.

4 - tail standing.

5 - single cell, supporting all chemistries and proving flexibility between AA and CR123 (without an extender like the discontinued SC80 did)

6 - reversible pocket clip, preferably ring-through- body style

That's pretty much it. The nitecore srt3 is close, but not quite. If this light already exists, or something pretty close, I'd love to hear about it.

Last edited: