Olight S15R is no more...

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn! Have payed for the flashlight and it happened to be defective (driver malfunction). Have sent the light itself to a seller. The seller told that was expecting new batch from Olight to do a replacement. Kinda long time. Decided to check the original web page... Out of stock. Wrote a message to Olight support and -- BANG! Got a response that the model is discontinued.

Now scratching my head what to do next :confused:

P.S.: I wonder now if all "out of stock" items are phased out. Those are all S1 limited, except Ti polished, M18, M22, S20R, SR Mini.

Last edited:

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Damn! Have payed for the flashlight and it happened to be defective (driver malfunction). Have sent the light itself to a seller. The seller told that was expecting new batch from Olight to do a replacement. Kinda long time. Decided to check the original web page... Out of stock. Wrote a message to Olight support and -- BANG! Got a response that the model is discontinued.

Now scratching my head what to do next :confused:

P.S.: I wonder now if all "out of stock" items are phased out. Those are all S1 limited, except Ti polished, M18, M22, S20R, SR Mini.

Yeah, all the ones you listed are discontinued. S15R, S20R, S20, S30, S15, SR95, SR95S-UT, SR96 as well, plus some others I am probably forgetting.