• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Oveready V5 R33 copper triple E2e with XP-L

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Oveready V5 R33 copper triple E2e with XP-L $475 SOLD!

Please refer to here for all related information regarding this light. From what I gather, these will no longer be made by Oveready in the future.

Condition is new as received from Oveready. There are very small areas with ano rubbed off at the edges on bezel and body's knurling, common with SF E-series lights. They are small and difficult to capture in the photos. The body came bored for 2x18350 and some 18650 (please refer to OR pages for battery fitment).

I have had no problem programming and reprogramming this light, though I have never tried the bounce feature to date. Currently, I believe it is programmed at 4 mode 1-11-21-31 on 1 cell and one mode at level 33 on 2 cell with battery stretch and default temperature level.

The board has serial number of 15311 and you can enter this here for light engine specifics. Oh, in case you didn't know, this things puts out near 3500 lumens on 2 cells...oh yeah :devil:

Here are some pics

PP goods (no gift). If echeck, please understand that the item(s) will ship once the funds clear on my account.

Includes PP fees and shipping.

Please email me at address below for any questions.

eurokenster at gmail dot com

No trades at this time please.

*Disclaimer*

I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PMs and emails.

Prompt payment is expected. If no payment or contact is made within 4 hours 'without' communication, the items will go to whoever is next in line.

I will only ship to a verified address associated with the Paypal account. Please don't ask to ship to another address in good faith.

Includes CONUS only shipping in USPS priority small flatrate box (other sizes will be extra). Insurance extra. As always, I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Last edited: