Spec ops brand light sheath deluxe?

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
They make pretty good sheaths. They are a knife sheath company mainly. Rick Hinderer chose them to supply the sheath for one of his Zero Tolerance collaboration knifes(ZT180) based on his Fieldtac fixed blade. I doubt Rick would have chose them if they werent top notch sheaths.

Tasmanian Tiger and Maxpedition make nice flashlight/accessory sheaths as well.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two multi-light sheaths and two magazine pouches to fit larger flashlights. Also an AFAK pouch for an Eagtac with a large reflector. All by Spec Ops. They also sell pouches that are labelled for hunters.

AWZ1287

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies, I will also look at the soe gear stuff. spec ops brand has some neat stuff, and the prices are good. They have a couple nice looking belts. I currently have mostly maxpedition and blackhawk Web gear, but it is worth the higher price for American made stuff.

freeride21a

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies, I will also look at the soe gear stuff. spec ops brand has some neat stuff, and the prices are good. They have a couple nice looking belts. I currently have mostly maxpedition and blackhawk Web gear, but it is worth the higher price for American made stuff.

Spec-ops brand is gtg! I have their T.H.E. pack, and a few of their slings and a belt from them.

AWZ1287

Newly Enlightened
Spec-ops brand is gtg! I have their T.H.E. pack, and a few of their slings and a belt from them.

Cool, I ordered one it should be here tomorrow I believe. I also ordered a riggers belt, to replace my worn out tru spec belt.