Good to surf for yourself.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fancied buying a couple of new lights as not added in a while.Visited the usual light suppliers in the UK I use and give or take the odd £ much the same as each other on the branded lights I was buying(Eagletac).I love to think for myself and rely on google, thankfully found the lights I wanted on offer saving myself a few £,s.

Happy days :twothumbs

Swede74

Enlightened
I love to think for myself and rely on google

I hope you will take this in good spirit. It is not meant in any way as an insult. I simply could not let this opportunity pass me by. I just googled "oxymoron" ;)

More on topic: congratulations on your new lights.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope you will take this in good spirit. It is not meant in any way as an insult. I simply could not let this opportunity pass me by. I just googled "oxymoron" ;)

More on topic: congratulations on your new lights.

Mr Swede74 I like your observation and your reply has been taken in good spirit, light-hearted banter is good, I enjoy the hobby and do not complicate it by wearing an Anorak.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Surfing lead me here to CPF fairly often before joining.
It still does. Many times cutting through mounds of threads the advance search throws out. When curiosity gets the nod I'll read all 2-300 or so.

But when it's a cut-to-the-chase thing I google a topic and usually see a review or other relevant thread and just below a place said item can be acquired more times than not.