Pocket clip for Peak El Capitan?

I have used the custom search but I haven't found a conclusive answer, so can anyone tell me if the Prometheus Ti clip for the Eiger will work on the El Capitan? I've been really wanting an Eiger for a while but on a whim I decided to go with an El Capitan instead for now. My main reasons were 1) I seem to have about eight decent AAA lights but only one AA model and 2) I'm really interested in an AA that can be run with 14500 and 14505 cells. Peak lights tick off all the boxes for me- fully potted, optical lens, simple UI and great build quality. I placed the order already, just waiting on the light. Now the issue will be finding a clip that will be functional. I get that the Eiger is way more popular but I thought maybe I'll get lucky.

Thanks!

Tre_Asay

Enlightened
I put the zebralight clip on mine.
I bent it to be a little tighter but it is still able to spin. It does stay on with quite a bit of force though.
It is not perfect but without a custom made one I don't know if you can buy better.
A8lnvOjs9DGLg9wyhgTxXLVuwAXdh17CIGxZv7-ocXyo01p_jCdxyKnPp4FQHEyEMCINh4s-MVyy4VfwE52eyLZyTnYCc7Z1lh53KMrIKCrebNueItrTY4f1xuf1bix-P2fd3Ps_8KYwbhABVDMp-Qxfa8FJ5vgK3s7IIBS-IqK86nCAPXslpqUk6d4rNbsPc0lMd_uuJ0VKm-WUMTcY9ViOV4F1LdmqpvbFrb0c_NN3iLCpa2XjjfuppQQ3FRe7QCwK_ngtSNOh0Wpe3CTUGysTPnk0eYG2ZKzxQufNBxtJUILyYeqHaEo3BSNo7VNO2enKjFduefbivv6DgJ54ckEi5x9T-tGJ25W2EMKbjmTdb4bdCa6yCv4JWH0coe7-weCa1KkJIdc98eg_SAqbsHXnw9tUhRSrrm4qBYjZZzSnLJ_81FPKLdx7NoReztgEb5HvVM8rF-HQHxzhghZON2HTim8ovDEldFKgXAiT444ZpwHZeqUZ_Hggm4bjeBoiIaNHIgYoSHHQ0DR3PARs0ZIpaMwYNrZjORHqB5NtPxAmOxdvCN37tdATHCDN8plOL7U5=w552-h920-no

Thanks! Both options look good. I already have three Ti clips, all of them on Elzetta lights, so I know Prometheus makes nice stuff. But $30 a pop shipped starts to add up after awhile. And I'm not sure if I really need a clip so a cheaper option would be nice.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Couple things to add ... you need the keyring style or momentary switch, and the momentary switch has to be the version designed for the clip.

There is another excellent clip made by @Moddoo but those are difficult to find.

Thanks. I ordered the keyring style and the momentary switch. My Googling turned up the Moddoo but the threads were all five or six years old, figured that ship had probably sailed.

I put the zebralight clip on mine.
I bent it to be a little tighter but it is still able to spin. It does stay on with quite a bit of force though.
It is not perfect but without a custom made one I don't know if you can buy better.
A8lnvOjs9DGLg9wyhgTxXLVuwAXdh17CIGxZv7-ocXyo01p_jCdxyKnPp4FQHEyEMCINh4s-MVyy4VfwE52eyLZyTnYCc7Z1lh53KMrIKCrebNueItrTY4f1xuf1bix-P2fd3Ps_8KYwbhABVDMp-Qxfa8FJ5vgK3s7IIBS-IqK86nCAPXslpqUk6d4rNbsPc0lMd_uuJ0VKm-WUMTcY9ViOV4F1LdmqpvbFrb0c_NN3iLCpa2XjjfuppQQ3FRe7QCwK_ngtSNOh0Wpe3CTUGysTPnk0eYG2ZKzxQufNBxtJUILyYeqHaEo3BSNo7VNO2enKjFduefbivv6DgJ54ckEi5x9T-tGJ25W2EMKbjmTdb4bdCa6yCv4JWH0coe7-weCa1KkJIdc98eg_SAqbsHXnw9tUhRSrrm4qBYjZZzSnLJ_81FPKLdx7NoReztgEb5HvVM8rF-HQHxzhghZON2HTim8ovDEldFKgXAiT444ZpwHZeqUZ_Hggm4bjeBoiIaNHIgYoSHHQ0DR3PARs0ZIpaMwYNrZjORHqB5NtPxAmOxdvCN37tdATHCDN8plOL7U5=w552-h920-no

I realize this thread is falling down the page but if you see this post, what clip is that? I was Googling and didn't immediately see what model/part# it is. Thanks!

BTW, I was ordering some stuff from Amazon and they had a pretty good price on a 5.11 Tactical clip that's for an AA light. I figured I'd give it a shot to see if it fits. Still waiting for the light but I want to be ready when it gets here!:laughing:

Tre_Asay

Enlightened
I realize this thread is falling down the page but if you see this post, what clip is that? I was Googling and didn't immediately see what model/part# it is. Thanks!

BTW, I was ordering some stuff from Amazon and they had a pretty good price on a 5.11 Tactical clip that's for an AA light. I figured I'd give it a shot to see if it fits. Still waiting for the light but I want to be ready when it gets here!:laughing:
It is listed on the zebralight website as:

Pocket Clip for H31, H32, H302, H51, H52, H502

dhunley1

Enlightened
The clip from a Fenix LD09 works perfectly. You can call the Fenix store and order one for $6 shipped I believe. It snapped on with no problems, is very secure and the retention of the clip is just about perfect IMO.

It is listed on the zebralight website as:

Pocket Clip for H31, H32, H302, H51, H52, H502

Thanks! I'll check it out.

The clip from a Fenix LD09 works perfectly. You can call the Fenix store and order one for $6 shipped I believe. It snapped on with no problems, is very secure and the retention of the clip is just about perfect IMO.

Thank you as well! It doesn't look like it covers enough of the light to stay on securely but it's cool that it does hold securely. That's another option for me to try. I do have a 5.11 tactical clip on the way but if it doesn't work I'll try this one or the Zebra.